Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aho, Keller, Boeser - I'll Rep

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Aho, Keller, Boeser - I'll Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    if you're getting a 4th in return for Mack, then I wouldn't worry too much about the pick. Aho & a 4th (kadri/quick/allen) all look like lot for Keller Aho & Reinhart/Spezza looks like a decent deal. A 4th seems a bit of a crap shoot from this years draft. But you're getting a pure stud. So yeah, for a 4th I'd do it.
    Allen and Kadri were taken in the 4th round though, but you're saying Aho and a 4th all look like a lot for Keller? Or are you just saying since it's a crap shoot, go for it regarding moving the 4?

Would you do Aho/ the 4 in 2018 or move Aho / the 3 in 2019?
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skt points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Keepers: Kaprisov (4 yr), Svechnikov (3 yr), Point (2 yr), P Kane (1 yr)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Horvat, Point, LW - Dubois, Kaprisov, RW - Kane, Svechnikov, D - Montour, Doughty, Skt - Hyman
    Bench: Trocheck, Rakell, Wedgewood, Francouz
    Rookie: Kochetkov
    IR:

Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    This is my opinion, not anyone else's. Fee like I should toss that out for clarity sake. I'd check when those write-ups were written. When Van drafted him at #24 pundits criticized them for not dropping down to take Boeser as he was ranked around #30 and thought it was an awful pick. What he did last year in the NCAA and so far with the Canucks ups those projections in my opinion.

This kid is gold. his nose for the net and compete level are exceptional. He's got a lethal shot & will get in close around the dirty areas around the net. 25-25 I can see for Boeser this year. It would not shock me at all to see him included in the discussion for the Calder at years end, even a finalist. I try to acquire Boeser in every league I am in as well as Keller. I'm super high on BB & I generally find flaws in anything Canucks. There just isn't with this kid. He and Horvat are going to be a really solid duo for years to come. Wouldn't surprise me to see him crack 30 goals in the 18/19 season. If not, then I'd bet money he does in 19/20. I should look at the odds of him doing it this year. If I could get 10-1, I'd put $20 down.
    This.

I told everyone in my various league drafts this year when I took Boeser that I just took this year's calder winner. I was kind of half joking, but with no clear cut immediate offense talent in the draft like the past couple years and the amount of quality ice time Boeser should be getting this year he could very well win it.

I'd probably rank Aho ahead of him long-term but it would be close for me personally. Boeser has the goods to be a solid 30 goal scorer.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    This.

I told everyone in my various league drafts this year when I took Boeser that I just took this year's calder winner. I was kind of half joking, but with no clear cut immediate offense talent in the draft like the past couple years and the amount of quality ice time Boeser should be getting this year he could very well win it.

I'd probably rank Aho ahead of him long-term but it would be close for me personally. Boeser has the goods to be a solid 30 goal scorer.
    Thanks, but can't go wrong with either combo right: Aho/Boeser, or Boeser/Keller for instance? What are your thoughts on Keller?
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skt points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Horvat, Point, LW - Dubois, Kaprisov, RW - Kane, Svechnikov, D - Montour, Doughty, Skt - Hyman
    IR:

1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    Fantrax

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan1967 View Post
    Allen and Kadri were taken in the 4th round though, but you're saying Aho and a 4th all look like a lot for Keller? Or are you just saying since it's a crap shoot, go for it regarding moving the 4?

Would you do Aho/ the 4 in 2018 or move Aho / the 3 in 2019?
    And by the way, I'm not getting a 4th in return for MacK, I'm moving Monahan and getting MacK and some picks (as main part of deal), but I get what you're saying.
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    IR:

1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    Fantrax