Thread: What's going on with Boone Jenner?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default What's going on with Boone Jenner?

Early in the season it sounded like Boone Jenner was possibly going to be in for the first week. He's still on IR and I haven't heard anything... does anyone know what's going on with him or have a guess on when he returns?
    12 Team H2H

Skater Cats: G, A, P, PPP, SOG, HIT, BLK

Goalie Cats: W, GAA, SV%

3 C, 3 RW, 3 LW, 5 D, 4 BN, 2 G

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: What's going on with Boone Jenner?

I've seen the words "back" and "middle-body" mentioned towards his status.
    And I know he came into camp with that injury.

Also - to read between the lines of Torts comments, he seems annoyed to be asked.

All that together, it was (likely) an off-season (non-hockey) injury (Boone "declined to be interviewed about his status")... and possibly the organization is frustrated.
    I know that Boone is known as a hard-working farm boy - and I sort of wonder if he wrenched his back doing some strenuous activity.
    Both my dad and I have had serious back issues and the time table for a messed up back is completely unknown... but a serious back-issue (you KNOW if you have one)... is a minimum of two months.
    The muscles get all ****ed up and it takes them a long time to loosen back to normal.

That's my speculation - and I've haven't read anything else even remotely hinting as to why/when/how it happened.

I...am your father.

Default Re: What's going on with Boone Jenner?

I don't trust this one at all. Sounds chronic, and doesn't bode well for Jenner or his keeper league owners
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi