Thread: Rielly

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Rielly

Seems to get top PP tonight. Will he stick there?
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

I...am your father.

Default Re: Rielly

They've been rolling the two units pretty equally, but if anything lean towards the Rielly unit so yeah, I think he sticks at around 55% of the available PP time
    http://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/f...es=2017-2018:R
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Great One

I have a very good feeling about Reilly this season. I've been drafting him every year hoping for the big breakout. He's too good a player not to have one. Babcock is finally on board. Grab him while you can.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Pro

Last season Rielly spent 0:58/game on PP. So far this season that has increased to 2:55/game on PP. The result is that he is at a PPG pace so far with a sustainable shooting%, and he is currently only one point short of his full PP production from last year.

He has easily the most points per minute among Leafs defenders (.048). Next highest is Zaitsev (.031)

He is easily taking the most shots on goal per game among Leafs defenders (3.1). Next highest is Calle Rosen (1.3).

The breakout is happening.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Last season Rielly spent 0:58/game on PP. So far this season that has increased to 2:55/game on PP. The result is that he is at a PPG pace so far with a sustainable shooting%, and he is currently only one point short of his full PP production from last year.

He has easily the most points per minute among Leafs defenders (.048). Next highest is Zaitsev (.031)

He is easily taking the most shots on goal per game among Leafs defenders (3.1). Next highest is Calle Rosen (1.3).

The breakout is happening.
    you would not be saying that 48h ago but yes, he had 2 very strong games....looked good too, not just points

Dobber Sports Jedi

I say this with baited breath, but perhaps the Rielly we've all been waiting for has finally arrived.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sophomore

If he keep playing that way he will stick there. His game matured and he seems to be the Babcock man to anchor the 1PP. The breakout year is finally at the doorstep. He's becoming what he was drafted for, a solid 2-way defenseman with offensive upside.
    Keeper league - 83 500 000$ salary cap (per week) - 8 teams - set roster weekly 10F, 5D, 2G
    Points only
    Keep 23 players at the end of the season + all players on ELC

Forwards: A. Barkov, B. Boeser, M. Bourque, J. Bratt, J. Farabee, K. Fiala, A. Holtz, P. Kane, K. Kaprizov, K. Kakko, T. Konecny, P. Krebs, A. Lafrenière, D. Larkin, E. Malkin, A. Mangiapane, D. Pastrnak, J. Pelletier, J. Puljujarvi, M. Rossi, S. Stamkos, R. Thomas, M. Zibanejad

Defense: C. Addison, T. Barrie, V. Dunn, M. Rielly, B. Schneider, V. Soderstrom, J. Spence, C. York

Goalies:​ K. Kahkonen J. Oettinger, J. Saros, D. Tarasov

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    you would not be saying that 48h ago but yes, he had 2 very strong games....looked good too, not just points
    I've been saying it for months now.

"5th year breakout for Rielly in 2017-18, anyone? I'd give him a good chance at 40-50 points with good shot rate and decent peripherals if he can manage to stay on the PP. Hard to believe he just turned 23 years old. Seems like he has been around a long time." -BMP April 24, 2017

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I've been saying it for months now.

"5th year breakout for Rielly in 2017-18, anyone? I'd give him a good chance at 40-50 points with good shot rate and decent peripherals if he can manage to stay on the PP. Hard to believe he just turned 23 years old. Seems like he has been around a long time." -BMP April 24, 2017
    if he can get continual, consistent PP1 time, 40pts should be in the bag. This is a deadly offensive team.

The Great One

I think anyone outside of Matthews comes with an asterisk for me as we know Babcock will continue to make them accountable (Marner to the 4th a good recent example). Now does that mean that Reilly can be relied on short term - definitely. Long term - depends if you still think there may be some growing pains still but he has grown out of a few of them
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I think anyone outside of Matthews comes with an asterisk for me as we know Babcock will continue to make them accountable (Marner to the 4th a good recent example). Now does that mean that Reilly can be relied on short term - definitely. Long term - depends if you still think there may be some growing pains still but he has grown out of a few of them
    Babs doesn't mix lines. he likes skill pairs with a puck retriever. Marner on the 4th is temporary - like you said a lesson. it is meant to send him a message, get his game going again. nothing more. in 4-5 games he'll be logging 5x5 time with Bozak & JVR again. Nylander is a lock with Matthews. & Kadri is well on his way to another 60pt season. There are a lot of safe bets in Toronto this season. Marner at current performance is the clear favorite to regress this season. Rielly seems to be reaching a new level in his overall game.

Rielly told Babs when he was hired he wanted to be the best Dman in the game. To do that he needed to really focus on his own zone. I think that's what's happened the past couple years. A real focus to round him out. Now that he's showing that on a consistent basis, the PP time gets added back in. That's my opinion anyway

Dobber Sports Pro

Article with some fun Morgan Rielly stats:
    https://editorinleaf.com/2017/10/18/...rgan-rielly-3/