Thread: 2 Trade offers

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default 2 Trade offers

Hey Guys, I've been made 2 trade offers, the first I already turned down because it was proposed at our draft and i was running out of time to decide before my pick was due. The 2nd i received last night. Please let me know your thoughts, rep will be given.

Trade 1
    To me: Jack Eichel

To him: My 2018 1st round draft pick, Jesse Puljujarvi & Sam Bennett

my thoughts: I think Puljarvi has too much possibility in Edmonton with all those kids this season, that in combination with the other 2 losses seem like too much

Trade 2

To me: His 2018 4th, 5th & 6th round draft picks + Charlie Coyle

To him: Mathew Barzal

my thoughts: I've heard good things about Barzal and the difference in Salary is a factor in this case.

Info about our pool: Mostly straight up points, AAV within the NHL Salary cap. need to roster 12 F, 6 D, 2 G. My signature is no longer correct but I currently have: Crosby, Drouin, Price, Shattenkirk, PK Subban & Radulov who are all north of $5.5 mil.

Thanks in advance everyone.
    LouisT
    LouisT
    Keeper League -- Long Term Keeper -- AAV -- Heat to Head
    Forwards - G=1, A=1, +/-=.5, SHG=1
    Defence - G=1.5, A=1, +/-=1, Blocks=0.1
    Goalies - W=2,L=-1,SO=2,SV=.10,GA=-.75, A=2, OTL=-.5, G=20

Roster
    F: Barzal, Crosby, Dzingel, Galchenyuk, Heinen, Kadri, Marchessault, Matthews, Perron, Simmonds, Sobotka, Zuccarello, Bennett, Drouin, Hartman, Puljujarvi
    D: Forbort, Gostisbehere, McNabb, Oleksiak, Ristolainen, Shattenkirk, Coburn, Del Zotto, Fowler, Hanifin
    G: Price, Hellebuyck, Glass, Bernier
    R: Strome

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: 2 Trade offers

Competing for this year, I really like the coyle trade. He's worth his cap.
    As for trade #1, you're giving up too much in that deal. A 2018 1st and Bennett is enough for eichel. Maybe toss in a late round pick at most. You'll have to overpay to get players like that. But don't get robbed.

Could you offer radulov for coyle? I'd do that deal. Save some cap. T Johnson I'd move too. And in a points only league clutterbuck loses a lot of appeal.
    11 GM limited keeper. keep 13 drop 10. 12f,6d,2g,3bench

Use current cap.

G8, A7, SHG5, SHA3, PIM1, .02 for hits,shots, blocks.
    Goalies stats. W.10, SO.5, OTL.3, SOL.2, SV.010

F-, Connor , svechnikov , Aho , E.Lindholm,hoglander,trochek
    , mcmichael, Konecny, batherson, Farabee, tomasino,

Bench, shesterkin , pinto, Lundkvist, Tomasino

D- theodore, girard, weeger, shattenkirk, clague, perunovich

G- hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Superstar

How many teams? Do you keep all players? How big is your farm? What kind of player is available in the 4th, 5th, 6th rounds? Need a lot more information to generate proper valuations for the league.

I probably would have taken Eichel depending on how deep the league is. The second one is closer, depends on depth and value of prospects I think.

Dobber Sports Sage

Get Eichel before it's too late. Eichel is going to pop this season and this will look like a steal by years end. Both Bennett and pulj have struggled and will likely figure it out eventually but will never be close to Eichels consistent dominance and upside.

The fact that you don't count forward positions makes this deal all the more appealing to me.

I'd probably do the picks and Coyle for barzel as well.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'd take that deal. Eichel is a beast and Pulj/Bennett were marketed well, but they aren't Eichels calibre. Eichel + Waiver wire will beat any combination of a 1st, Pulj and Bennett. Plus he's like 20!