Thread: Panarin vs Monahan+

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Panarin vs Monahan+

14 team keep 8.
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2G, 5BN
    G,A,P,+/-,PPG,PPA,SOG,HIT,BLK,W,GAA,SV,SV%
    Current keepers are Panarin, Hall, Marner, Ehlers, Doughty, Klingberg, Shattenkirk, Talbot

So I actually have two separate potential deals available with different owners, one to move Panarin out for a pick (a 2nd, maybe a combo) and another to pick up Monahan for a 4th. Is upgrading the pick worth the downgrade? I certainly put Panarin above Monahan, but it's hard to know where Panarin will fall in Columbus, and barring injury I expect Monahan's numbers up from last season with a better campaign from Gaudreau. Of course, a winger is generally more valuable as centre is a deeper position... thoughts? Thanks!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Panarin vs Monahan+

who are your other players? anybody close to monahan you can keep and just get a 2nd rounder and not monahan? in pools like that you want as many high picks as you can and often downgrade to your next keeper is not that bad...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for that. Options of my own to keep would include N. Foligno, S. Reinhart, Markstrom or Hellebuyck... all pretty redraftable players. Foligno would likely have the most value for my league setup but is generally underrated. Or I keep one of the G's but I'm hoping to draft better ones, or perhaps I'll target getting both Mason and Helle.

Dobber Sports Wizard

with your stats Nick Foligno maybe better than Monahan and Panarin ..definitely less offense tho...

i would keep him , get 2nd for panarin...