Thread: Arvidsson+ 2 OA for Granlund (Min) + 4 OA

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Arvidsson+ 2 OA for Granlund (Min) + 4 OA

Hi all,

I think I've been offered a take it and run trade, should I pull the trigger?

10 keepers (no position locks)

Full trade is:

My:

Arvidsson
    3rd Round (18th Overall)

for

His:

Granlund (Min)
    8th Round (63rd Overall)

My main question is Granlund is definitely better than Arvidsson no? Granlund has less of a supporting cast and a team that relies on more spread out scoring, but he is the main scorer on that team whereas Arvidsson is technically relied on after Forsberg/Johansen on Nashville. Thoughts please? Thank you!
    - Keeper League / 10 Keepers / 1 PT per G or A / 2 PT per W - 2 PT per SO -

F: Rantanen, Monahan, Barkov, Aho, Wheeler, Keller, Nylander J. Hughes, Reinhart. W. Karlsson, Konecny, Rust, E. Staal, Killorn, Getzlaf,
    D: Krug, Gustafsson, Provorov, Morrissey, DeAngelo
    G: Andersen, Jarry, Rittich, Murray

The Great One

Default Re: Arvidsson+ 2 OA for Granlund (Min) + 4 OA

I'm not very high on Granlund, especially since Minny has a balanced attack. Plus, your leagee values SOG, so Arvy is valuable. I'd stand pat.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the reply Rizzee! I wasnt too high on him either as minny has no real number one center.

Actually shots dont count i thoughtwe. Might be adding but points only. I should change that thanks!

Dobber Sports Veteran

In a keep 10 the potential difference between Arvi and Granlund will be made up with your 3rd round pick over that 8th round pick. Know what I'm saying?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for your response audiopile. That actually helped me lean towards rejecting the offer (rizzees input did help ofc).

Definitely helped me release the 10 pt boost and 2 pick move in the first rd wasnt worth it. Back to the board. If i can squeak a 3 for 5 i might do it!