Thread: Austin-Reese ,Kerfoot or Tonanito

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Austin-Reese ,Kerfoot or Tonanito

Which of these former NCAA stars is likely to break camp in NHL and who has highest upside. Waiver draft we have to drop if they don't make team out of camp. Looking to gamble with an open spot on bottom of roster, trying to find other rookies who will make the team and are not on our 12 team 15 man farm system. Any help would be great
    Keeper legue with 15 player farm Scoring G=3.6 Ass=3.6 Plus/Minus=.7 PPG,SHG =.9 Sog.2 hits=.2 Fol=-.1 Fow=.1 PPA=.9 PIM=.2 Block.3
    c Tavares,Barkov,Dubinsky, P. Dubois, Jarnkrok Pageau LW Lucic, Hartman, S.Bennett, Landeskog, T. Teravainen RW Kane,K.Hayes , A.Kerfoot, W.Nylander, Draisaitl , M.Marner D Weber,Barrie,Parayko,Macavoy, Gudas, Carlo, Zadarov, Hanafin, Montour, Larsson G= Rinne, Elliott, Rittich
    Farm= C Schmaltz, L.Kunin, N.Patrick, M.Rasmussen, JT Compher, LW Rychel, B.Perlini, S.Milano, D. Heinen RW D Zboril G Demko, I.Shesterkin

The Great One

Default Re: Austin-Reese ,Kerfoot or Tonanito

ZAR by a wide margin. The other two project as bottom sixers with moderate upside. ZARs your guy...

Dobber Sports Wizard

I think Kerfoot is the one with highest chance of cracking the NHL roster right away but it's no sure thing by any means.

Administrator

ZAR
    Kerfoot
    (wide gap)
    Toninato

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    ZAR
    Kerfoot
    (wide gap)
    Toninato
    I'd concur with this list.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."