Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ryan Strome???

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Ryan Strome???

^Yup, true. Good to know your sources.
    FWIW - Dobber's rookie predictions are usually on the higher end of sources... though not as extraordinary as the Forecaster can be!

Dobber Sports Wizard

I remembered this thread today, and this part of it especially...

Quote Originally Posted by hank mooney View Post
    I just bought the sports forecaster mag and it has Strome at 72 points this year?!?!?!?
    Strome only needs 55 points in the next 36 games to hit that number! He's definitely going to do that, right?

I'm not familiar at all with that magazine, so can anyone tell me; is it popular and is it always so bad?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

He's floating on the waiver Wire, should I consider him an investment or he's a complete bust ?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkers View Post
    He's floating on the waiver Wire, should I consider him an investment or he's a complete bust ?
    It depends on your setup. In my 14 team cap (65 players owned by each team - minors of 35), I own him. Even in that league though, he's an end of the bench guy and I own him simply because of his low cap ($3m) and potential upside. If you're not moving anyone significant, why not!
    14T dynasty
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, SV%, SO, GAA, SVS

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkers View Post
    He's a bust, but if you league is deep enough, he might be okay. If it's the league in your sig, that's not deep enough. For me, you have to be rostering over 400 skaters to think about him, and that doesn't include farm spots.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.