Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Kyle Connor

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Kyle Connor

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin_co View Post
    Another 2 pts today . .. if he sticks on top line, top PP.. . 60pts possible?

If so, that's huge for a player most had penciled in as a 2018 relevant player
    I say 25G are possible, with say 47-50 pts. He did not have that plum spot to start the year, missing some games being in the minors.. and it's by no means a guarantee... but he sure looks good. Chevaldayoff is very high on him. He called the chemistry from training camp.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Kyle Connor

He, is, awesome.

I actually liked his second goal tonight more, since he was in the right spot, ready for the Trouba pass and made it look easy. Don't even talk to me about the first goal. The Jets' offense is something else with that top 6. I know it was Buffalo, but man, Ehlers and Connor look great and they're supposed to be the supporting cast.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck