Thread: Help me make a trade

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Help me make a trade

Looking to add to my centre and right wing depth. Owner I'm eye balling has JT Miller(mention bec he has wing and centre position), pasta, mark schiefle, TJ oshie, laine, parayko, and darling that interest me at different levels. I'm willing to dangle Hedman and Crawford as the main pieces. what are some reasonable packages I can put together? I don't mind using prospects, lower level players, or picks (presently I have the 7th, 14th, 28, and 36th pick). Thanks again.
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Help me make a trade

Scief should be the target. If that owner needs a goalie Deal Crawford + Fabbri + a pick and see if thats enough to pry Scheif... then use other assets to acquire another tendy. thats what I would try.
    C: Giroux, Johansen, Schenn
    LW: Forseberg, J Hockey, Patch
    RW: Tara, Radulov, Toffoli
    D: Josi, Werenski,
    Ghost, Keith
    F: Coyle, Ehlers,
    Tkatchuk
    B:
    Konency, Rantanen, Hartnell, Gallagher, Spezza
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Titan

How easy would it be for you to replace Hedman?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Would replace Hedman with with Theodore, skjei, or pull off another trade for macavoy. Don't know about right now but last year I picked up fowler, krug and provorov all last year. The first 2 on waivers who I flipped for hall. I think I could find another 50 point d-man.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jager's Mullet View Post
    Would replace Hedman with with Theodore, skjei, or pull off another trade for macavoy. Don't know about right now but last year I picked up fowler, krug and provorov all last year. The first 2 on waivers who I flipped for hall. I think I could find another 50 point d-man.
    then I wouldn't mention Hedman in any trade The names you mentioned, McAvoy, Theodore, Skjei combined likely won't = Hedman's output.

You take your 2nd/3rd best player from your strongest position and had flashy pieces to that. No point trying to land Laine right now... the return ask would be massive. Miller would be the most inexpensive piece to acquire.

I'd look for a hole in his team and offer couple prospects that could fill it (eventually)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

I actually have no problem parting with Hedman if that's the case. I think him 1 for 1 in return for Scheifele isn't a bad starting point, but you will have to add to it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I agree. I don't mind parting with Hedman. Thanks for the input. Keep the comments coming