Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who to expose in Expansion?

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Who to expose in Expansion?

where you lose one player, I protect my two highest ceiling assets - Barzal & Gusev. losing a depth dman isn't going to hurt you, neither is Stastny. Here's hoping he doesn't take Bracco, who could be the biggest prospect sleeper of the bunch
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    where you lose one player, I protect my two highest ceiling assets - Barzal & Gusev. losing a depth dman isn't going to hurt you, neither is Stastny. Here's hoping he doesn't take Bracco, who could be the biggest prospect sleeper of the bunch
    I'll rep some of these when I'm reloaded. Good fodder for consideration in here. And I was leaning toward exposing Martinez and Goli and being okay losing one of them.

The only issue with Gusev is the wait. Could be years. And since he's over 25, I can't farm him (sorry for added detail). Would hate to lose him, but I'm torn too. If he signs KHL extension and waits until 27 for UFA status, that's a long commitment.

Bracco feels like boom/bust to me, but he Mem Cup added a bit of shine...

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    I'll rep some of these when I'm reloaded. Good fodder for consideration in here. And I was leaning toward exposing Martinez and Goli and being okay losing one of them.

The only issue with Gusev is the wait. Could be years. And since he's over 25, I can't farm him (sorry for added detail). Would hate to lose him, but I'm torn too. If he signs KHL extension and waits until 27 for UFA status, that's a long commitment.

Bracco feels like boom/bust to me, but he Mem Cup added a bit of shine...
    if you can't farm Gusev, then I cut bait... and keep Martinez.. I won't waste a roster slot on a player that isn't coming over. farm - fine.

Bracco - unless this guy is a Leafs fan, you won't lose him. He took his biggest strides this year away from the puck. That was his biggest knock. Lazy without it. That changed and he made WJC team as a result. He's got sick skills. You want boom-bust prospects. When you get the boom. it's awesome. the safe ones, never excite.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ace

BARZAL and Martinez for sure here
    14 team h/h dynasty
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W sv% gaa SO
    $89 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 gms, goalies under 30 gms
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2util 1goal
    max 23 plyr rstr, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Necas, Petterson, Hughes, D.Strome, Seguin, Hayes, Scheifele
    LEFTWING Gaudreau, Mantha, Forsberg, Keller
    RIGHTWING Kakko , Debrincat, Thomas, Konecny
    D-MEN Girard, Provorov, McCavoy, Dobson, Makar
    GOALIES Gibson, Shesterkin, Sorokin
    IR
    MINORS Brannstrom, Kostin, Dennisenko, Kaprizov, Tippett, Cozens, Tolvanen, Zegras, Byfield , Vessalainen, K.Miller, Kyrou, Janik, Bokk, Lundell, Heinola, Hoglander, Lundkvist