Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Does Stone reach 70 points (minimum)?
    Iron Ev? heh..

Not a chance! 62 my guess - tops next season
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Mark Stone vs Jake Guentzel

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    in fairness, while all but one said Kopitar - you also had Kopitar slotted as your #3 when you posted. Everyone projected Scheifele to be comparable or possibly eclipse Kopitar's production this past season. Historically - he was a safe choice. He had a big down year and Scheifele blew everyone's expectations out of the water. .
    http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...ele-vs-Kopitar

That said, I totally agree with taking gambles and making sure you have fun. I'd take Guentzel just to avoid a Sen as a keeper (I plan on trading my Stone in Sept)
    Crowd sourcing doesn't work as well when you get 5 responses. On that front, It's not optimal to post a new thread at 11 PM at night in early September where it will get buried in the "new Posts" area by the next morning.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Crowd sourcing doesn't work as well when you get 5 responses. On that front, It's not optimal to post a new thread at 11 PM at night in early September where it will get buried in the "new Posts" area by the next morning.
    Good feedback. Rookie forum user here.

And I'm certainly not trying to bash the advice I got at the time. I'm just sharing the lessons I've learned about my own appetite for risk/reward and what I find enjoyable about this silly gambling game we play.

I may be certifiably crazy, but may keep Guentzel over Huberdeau, Atkinson, and Monahan. And I may end up regretting it.. or I might look like a genius when he sticks with crosby and hits 70+ pts next season.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by striderz View Post
    I may be certifiably crazy, but may keep Guentzel over Huberdeau, Atkinson, and Monahan. And I may end up regretting it.. or I might look like a genius when he sticks with crosby and hits 70+ pts next season.
    I am high enough on Guentzel that I could see keeping him over Atkinson. MAYBE Monahan (leaning no). Personally I really like Hubee-doobee-doo a lot, so I would draw the line there for sure.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I am high enough on Guentzel that I could see keeping him over Atkinson. MAYBE Monahan (leaning no). Personally I really like Hubee-doobee-doo a lot, so I would draw the line there for sure.
    If this is going to become a thing.. I'm going to start liking him a lot less.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    If this is going to become a thing.. I'm going to start liking him a lot less.
    Haha. You must not watch many Panthers games. The announcers love to yell that nickname when he scores a goal.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    Haha. You must not watch many Panthers games. The announcers love to yell that nickname when he scores a goal.

I do not... Leafs or bust.