Poll: Blues vs. Predators

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Central Division Final: (3) St. Louis Blues vs. (4) Nashville Predators

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Central Division Final: (3) St. Louis Blues vs. (4) Nashville Predators

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    I took Blues in 7... looks like I'm solidly in the minority lol
    Nobody is giving the Blues any credit... they just got Stastny and Lehtera back... should win more faceoffs then they did in round 1... and Allen is playing unreal...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Central Division Final: (3) St. Louis Blues vs. (4) Nashville Predators

I think the Preds will come in overconfident and Blues will take them by surprise at the start to steal a game or two.

Dobber Sports Titan

As well as the Preds did against the Blackhawks, I have a tough time seeing the eight seed coming in as overconfident. It will be interesting to see how these two teams come out though. The team that steals game one may set the tone for the series and just run with it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Stud

NAS is much faster and younger than STL and I don't see Allen stealing the series.

Preds in 6.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Did anyone see the play in the 2nd where a Blues player was down on the ice when Nashville had the puck in the StL end on the PP....and the whistle was blown! What was the difference between that and what happened with Pitt and CBJ???

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Did anyone see the play in the 2nd where a Blues player was down on the ice when Nashville had the puck in the StL end on the PP....and the whistle was blown! What was the difference between that and what happened with Pitt and CBJ???
    Didn't see it, but where was he in relation to the play?

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Didn't see it, but where was he in relation to the play?
    He was right in the middle of it. Could have been a factor not wanting Subban pegging him with bombs from the point.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

He was almost in the same spot that Werenski was in. I didn't have the sound on the game so didn't hear what they said....was just curious.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ok now I'm at the point where I want Nashville to lose game 5 so I can get more points from them in my pool!

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    He was almost in the same spot that Werenski was in. I didn't have the sound on the game so didn't hear what they said....was just curious.
    Puck went to the point didn't it? Meaning the guy was in between the puck and the net. Also based on the refs discretion, so he could have blown the Penguins play dead if they hadn't had scored.

I bet Nash in 6 so i want a Blues win in their next game.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    He was right in the middle of it. Could have been a factor not wanting Subban pegging him with bombs from the point.
    This is important. Doesn't matter where we was in relation to the net, it matters where he was in relation to the play. He was "in danger". In that case you automatically blow to protect the player. In the Pens game, Werenski wasn't in immediate danger, so the play wasn't blown.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

A little bet between the mayors of each city for this series. Adding to the rivalry being developed on the ice.

Country music vs. The Blues
    Who has the better barbecue sauce?

https://www.nhl.com/news/mayors-of-n...?tid=281396148

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    A little bet between the mayors of each city for this series. Adding to the rivalry being developed on the ice.

Country music vs. The Blues
    Who has the better barbecue sauce?

https://www.nhl.com/news/mayors-of-n...?tid=281396148
    I love this kind of thing!