Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Round 24 Discussion

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Round 24 Discussion

Just to put it to everyone`s attention, I have the ability to take on salary... if anyone needs to unload some salary.. send it my way... I`ve got a young team and could use some help today so that I don`t have to put Recchi in my starting lineup!
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Dobber Sports Initiate

DITTO!!!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Rad64 wrote:
    I would suggest guys have until the day The Comish finishes setting up our teams in Yahoo to get their picks in.

Once the league is up and running in Yahoo, IR, FA and Waivers come into play for everyone. You snooze, you lose....not that there is a lot out there to pick from...
    I would prefer to see the draft conclude on the 30th as scheduled. With training camps in full swing there is a definite advantage to waiting to make a pick. A lot can happen in the couple of days between our draft closing and Yahoo starting up...

I know Comish is busy these days but I am curious of his thoughts
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Ninja

pensfan wrote:
    Rad64 wrote:
    I would suggest guys have until the day The Comish finishes setting up our teams in Yahoo to get their picks in.

Once the league is up and running in Yahoo, IR, FA and Waivers come into play for everyone. You snooze, you lose....not that there is a lot out there to pick from...
    I would prefer to see the draft conclude on the 30th as scheduled. With training camps in full swing there is a definite advantage to waiting to make a pick. A lot can happen in the couple of days between our draft closing and Yahoo starting up...

I know Comish is busy these days but I am curious of his thoughts
    I will allow a one day grace after the draft schedule is complete. At midnight EST on Oct 1st, you will forfeit any unused draft picks. I\'ll send an email to everyone tonight.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket