Thread: Turris

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Turris

Assuming Stone and Hoffman miss a long time do you expect Turris' G and A and special teams points to be significantly affected? I was about to pull the trigger on a deal to acquire him, but now I'm worried about how it may affect me ROS.

Banned

Default Re: Turris

Neither will miss a long time. They travelled with the team today.

The Great One

What IS said... Not expecting Stone to even miss a game based on the Trouba hearing
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Padawan

That will save my season !! YAY!!
    [FONT=trebuchet ms]
    7 Partial Keeper (Keep 5 + 2 reserve spots) 12F (G,A=1) 6D (G,A=1.5) 2G (W=2,OTL=1,SO=1)
    F: MacKinnon, Marner, Svechnikov, J.Hughes, Konecny, Ziba, Malkin, Kaprisov, Monahan, Reinhart, Tarasenko, Seguin (Hintz while IR)
    D: Chabot, Q.Hughes, Barrie, Sergachev, Burns, Dobson
    G: Price, Hellebuyck
    Reserve: Kakko, Gusev

Dobber Sports Stud

I appreciate the feedback, guys.

But humour me. Let's assume they do miss extended time, I'm just trying to understand whether this would affect Turris significantly (as opposed to Brassard). I just don't know if they play together al that much.

I have to choose between two deals, one of which involves Turris, and need to pull the trigger pretty quickly. Since the main point of the trade is to help for a push in the next few weeks, the uncertainty might tip the balance to the deal that does not include Turris (even though it's the better deal long -term)

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the feedback, guys.

But humour me. Let's assume they do miss extended time, I'm just trying to understand whether this would affect Turris significantly (as opposed to Brassard). I just don't know if they play together al that much.

I have to choose between two deals, one of which involves Turris, and need to pull the trigger pretty quickly. Since the main point of the trade is to help for a push in the next few weeks, the uncertainty might tip the balance to the deal that does not include Turris (even though it's the better deal long -term)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Without digging up stats, I can tell you Turris has always passed my eye test as being someone who creates his own offense. If you were going to acquire him a few days ago in a keeper league which the focus is on winning this year, I wouldn't let this news affect anything.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year