Thread: Huberdeau & Barkov - Save to drop in a one-year H2H league?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Huberdeau & Barkov - Save to drop in a one-year H2H league?

Just looking at the schedule, fantasy regular season is usually over by Week 24th, which is beginning of March. I'm wondering if it is worth wasting an IR spot on these guys (I have other injuries I like to stash.)

Do you see them making playoff impacts? I assume Hub will need some time to get back to game shape too..

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Huberdeau & Barkov - Save to drop in a one-year H2H league?

How deep a league, what are the categories and who else do you have injured (wondering about short term/long term availability).

- - - Updated - - -

How deep a league, what are the categories and who else do you have injured (wondering about short term/long term availability).
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

With Huberdeau, the best case scenario all along was that maybe he'd be back by mid February, so I'm not sure why you kept him this long in a league with that set-up. With Barkov, it's less clear what might actually happen. Sure - he might be out that long, or even longer. Or he could come back. I might take the risk to keep Barkov, but probably safe to let Huberdeau go if/when you need the IR slot.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Initiate

It's standard Yahoo Stat + Blocks and Hits. I have Josi, Toffoli that can all use an IR spot.

There's a few good candidates I can replace Hub with. Going to drop him for Turris.

Thanks for the input guys!

- - - Updated - - -

It's standard Yahoo Stat + Blocks and Hits. I have Josi, Toffoli that can all use an IR spot.

There's a few good candidates I can replace Hub with. Going to drop him for Turris.

Thanks for the input guys!