Thread: Please Help Me Land Dubois

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Please Help Me Land Dubois

For the league in my sig.

The owner of Pierre-Luc Dubois is looking to move him for immediate help for his playoff push.

He originally offered me Dubois for my Fabbri and Forbot but I declined..

What player(s) on my roster would you trade straight up to obtain Dubois? I know he's been having a disappointing year in the Q and at the world juniors, but I would still love to obtain him for his long term potential.

Any thoughts help!
    - 12 team, 40 keeper dynasty league
    - Scoring categories for skaters: G, A, PIM, HIT, BLK, STP, FOW, SOG, +/-, DEF, ATOI
    - Scoring categories for goalies: W, SV, SV%, SO, GAA
    - Start 12F, 6D, 3UTIL, 3 min goalie starts a week
    - Starters in bold

Forwards: MacKinnon, Tarasenko, Tavares, Panarin, Johansen, Ehlers, E. Kane, Lee, Huberdeau, Horvat, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Pacioretty, Meier, Fabbri, Sikura, Zacha, Burakovsky, Spooner, Jost, Roussel, Kaprizov, Cirelli, Berglund,

Defense: Pietrangelo, Parayko, Dumba, Faulk, Provorov, Muzzin, McAvoy, Carlson, Nurse, Del Zotto, Borowiecki, Russell

Goalies: Jones, Vasilevskiy, Raanta, Keumper, Remier, Demko

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Please Help Me Land Dubois

Depends what you're trying to trade, and how close to contention you are.
    V. Rask might be an interesting starting piece. Maybe him and Forbot for Dubois and a piece.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends what you're trying to trade, and how close to contention you are.
    V. Rask might be an interesting starting piece. Maybe him and Forbot for Dubois and a piece.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Jedi

Muzzin or Yandle I'd start with,
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Muzzin or Yandle I'd start with,
    I don't think I would part with either of those guys for Dubois.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Jedi

My reply with quote doesn't work...

If I owned Dubois, that's what I would want in return. A legit Dman...

I don't know how many D you start, but with Yandle, Barrie, Faulk, Carlson, Muzzin, Parayko, Klingberg, Ekholm, Provorov, McAvoy, Borowiecki, Polak, Martinez, Forbot.

Even in a start 6 D, you can afford to burn one. If he asked for Fabbri & Forb, you're going to have to pony up. After his brick hands at the WJC, the market on Dubois is pretty bearish...

His stock is falling...

Dobber Sports Giant

I would try Labanc and Forbort. You know he wants Forbort from his initial offer so use him and add another player that can help him. If you ''sell'' him Labanc as a player that can help him this year and that can keep on developping like Dubois can, he may bite.

I doubt he accepts it, but at least, you may have a building block to add to (pick(s), other prospect(s))...
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Jedi

My reply with quote doesn't work...

If I owned Dubois, that's what I would want in return. A legit Dman...

I don't know how many D you start, but with Yandle, Barrie, Faulk, Carlson, Muzzin, Parayko, Klingberg, Ekholm, Provorov, McAvoy, Borowiecki, Polak, Martinez, Forbot.

Even in a start 6 D, you can afford to burn one. If he asked for Fabbri & Forb, you're going to have to pony up. After his brick hands at the WJC, the market on Dubois is pretty bearish...

His stock is falling...

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I am not in love with DuBois, but if you want him, I would try moving 2 defenders. Forbot+ a guy in the NHL is what he needs it seems from his ask. I would look to move whatever defender you are least high on for the next 2-3 years as the other part with Forbot whom he asked for, and try to get another prospect back.

Maybe try Forbot/Borowiecki? I know the latter is really good in your format, but maybe the grit is something he could use.

Don't offer Labanc, as he's doing what you hope DuBois does.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.