Thread: Updated Prospects rankings

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Updated Prospects rankings

Anyone have a link for the most up to date FANTASY prospect rankings.. have a fresh roster spot and want to add a good spec who hasn't been drafted in my league yet with the most fantasy impact.
    C: Giroux, Johansen, Schenn
    LW: Forseberg, J Hockey, Patch
    RW: Tara, Radulov, Toffoli
    D: Josi, Werenski,
    Ghost, Keith
    F: Coyle, Ehlers,
    Tkatchuk
    B:
    Konency, Rantanen, Hartnell, Gallagher, Spezza
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Updated Prospects rankings

Kamanev? Perlini? Dal Colle? Denis Gurianov? Just a few I have found that are not drafted in my league..

- - - Updated - - -

Kamanev? Perlini? Dal Colle? Denis Gurianov? Just a few I have found that are not drafted in my league..
    C: Giroux, Johansen, Schenn
    LW: Forseberg, J Hockey, Patch
    RW: Tara, Radulov, Toffoli
    D: Josi, Werenski,
    Ghost, Keith
    F: Coyle, Ehlers,
    Tkatchuk
    B:
    Konency, Rantanen, Hartnell, Gallagher, Spezza
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Initiate

I have Dal Colle. He's a bit of a disappointment. Seems to take a lot of nights off. I hear his effort isn't always there. Don't know too much about Kamanev. Gurianov is all hyped up now because he had a good WJC. I am not too sure on him. He will have the playing time I figured but not for another two years or so. Perlini seems to me to be the best. Lots of opportunity. Only thing is there are so many young players on Arizona that he will have to beat out some players. Arizona will be stacked down the middle in years to come so if you can hang onto Perlini and wait. You should reap the benefits.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Have you tried looking at Dobber's prospect rankings? Top 200 prospect forwards and top 50 prospect defensemen, updated every month... Last updated dec 12th/13th so an update should come very soon.
    On a fantasy hockey break.

Dobber Sports Stud

That's a challenging question to effectively answer since it will be so league set-up dependent. Points only? Multi-cat? Limited keeper? Total number of teams?

Honestly all those elements would greatly affect which type of prospect I'd target. Dobber's list is a decent guide for points-only, but even it's weighted based on arrival time. (Which may or may not be relevant to you)

- - - Updated - - -

That's a challenging question to effectively answer since it will be so league set-up dependent. Points only? Multi-cat? Limited keeper? Total number of teams?

Honestly all those elements would greatly affect which type of prospect I'd target. Dobber's list is a decent guide for points-only, but even it's weighted based on arrival time. (Which may or may not be relevant to you)
    RHRS, Yahoo, 12-team, Roto
    PQMC, Yahoo, 12-team, Keep 11, H2H
    Taro Tsujimoto Draft League, Fantrax, 6-team, pts-only (*2018 draftees or later only)
    Hanson Bros., Fantrax, 10-Team, Keep 8, weighted scoring
    Black & Blue, Fantrax, 12-Team, Dynasty, H2H weighted
    The Dream Team League, Fantrax, 14-Team, Dynasty, H2H
    On Frozen Ponds, Fantrax 10-Team, Dynasty, Roto

​"When I do not know who I am I serve you, and when I do know who I am, you and I are one." - Hanuman-ji