Poll: Who to keep?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is going to be better?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Who is going to be better?

Quote Originally Posted by VintageVibe View Post
    LOL you "often don't respect" anyone's opinions but your own and hail them as fact. You should get twitter. You'd give Trump a serious run for his money on there.

Agree to disagree on Konecny. And yes, we disagreed on Anderson and I backed my opinion up with cold hard stats. Don't think I've talked about Karlsson since you changed your account name though...
    Probably the worst fantasy team I've seen. Why advertise?

Considering Konecny is one of the best players on your bullcock of a team, I can see why you'd need to pump the kids tires. PLD switched to Centre from his predraft position at LW. It took a year off of his development. Columbus already has a #1 C in Wennberg, watch for PLD to not only make the team but will win the Calder.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Run! View Post
    Probably the worst fantasy team I've seen. Why advertise?

Considering Konecny is one of the best players on your bullcock of a team, I can see why you'd need to pump the kids tires. PLD switched to Centre from his predraft position at LW. It took a year off of his development. Columbus already has a #1 C in Wennberg, watch for PLD to not only make the team but will win the Calder.
    lol I beg your pardon? advertise? bullock? What's up with the attack out of no where. Cool your jets budd!! A little respect goes a long way on here...

It's a 24 team league made up of 24 Dobberites. We all have this league in our sigs. Konecny is actually my 9th best player and for good reason, kid has talent. If you didn't notice I also own PLD. I like him a lot too! In fact, I'm almost positive I said I prefer him earlier in the thread.... Yup! I did! So we agree then!!

And for shits and gigs... after sticking to a draft plan of 1990s or younger -- the North London Nationals finished 2nd last in our inaugural year last year with a plan to compete long-term. Went 8-4 against the top 12 teams to start the 2nd season and currently in 8th place with the 2nd youngest team/3rd most cap space available in the league.

Ev, how many accounts do you have?

The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quite pathetic that Not Big Ev is. Nothing better to do than troll threads, whine and complain about not getting respect, behave In a way that gets him banned, over and over and eventually life time banned...then invest more time and energy to create additional pseudo profiles to satisfy a clear and unhealthy addiction to be part of a site and online community that he's repeatedly trashes and threatens to leave... but much like a clogged toilet... he just keeps resurfacing to slow the flow. Sigh. Same thing over and over but expecting different results... I know what that defines.

Oh well. On to a new thread as I grow weary.

Incidently, I voted PLD almost as soon as he arrives. A great addition to a potent offensive squad. C or LW (likely the later.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quite pathetic that Not Big Ev is. Nothing better to do than troll threads, whine and complain about not getting respect, behave In a way that gets him banned, over and over and eventually life time banned...then invest more time and energy to create additional pseudo profiles to satisfy a clear and unhealthy addiction to be part of a site and online community that he's repeatedly trashes and threatens to leave... but much like a clogged toilet... he just keeps resurfacing to slow the flow. Sigh. Same thing over and over but expecting different results... I know what that defines.

Oh well. On to a new thread as I grow weary.

Incidently, I voted PLD almost as soon as he arrives. A great addition to a potent offensive squad. C or LW (likely the later.)