Thread: Trade option opinions wanted.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trade option opinions wanted.

I'm looking to put another starting goalie into my roster and moving some forwards to do so. Right now I've got my eye on Dubynk in my league to go for. I was leaning towards duchene and kadri trade for him. But I also have Hossa that I was thinking of tossing in instead of duchene. Can Hossa keep this up all season? Duchene was out for a while leading to a smaller number or fantasy points, but in stuck on if I should move him. Not sure kadri will keep up all season to stay where's he's ranked right now in fantasy. What do you all think, or what would you do?
    10 Team keeper league
    Keep 6
    H2H in each categories:
    SKATERS: G, A, PIM, SOG, GWG, PPP, HIT, BLK
    GOALIES: W, GAA, SV%, SHO

ROSTER:

C- Matthews, RNH(C,LW), Giroux, Stuetzle
    RW- Boeser, Rust, Hartman (C,RW), Pasta
    LW- K.Connor, Debrincat (LW,RW), Skinner
    D- Trouba, Burns, Letang, Makar, Doughty
    Goalie- Markstrom , Bobrovsky, Saros
    IR-

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Trade option opinions wanted.

What are the goalie scoring cats? With 10 teams, starting goalies are at a premium. There's no way you're getting Dubnyk even if you threw in all 3 of those guys plus the kitchen sink. He's a top goalie right now. In your league where everyone is probably rostering at least 3 goalies, you would need to trade another starter+ or a platooned goalie plus a star forward or D. In your case, you would probably need to give up Murray (or if your trading partner somehow likes MAF instead) plus a guy like MacKinnon/Voracek or Josi unless your trading partner is not a knowledgeable GM.

Dobber Sports Immortal

In a h2h yearly league with only 10 teams I don't know if you need another starter when you have Price and the Pitt tandem. Are there none available on the wire??

If you really feel the need...I would try Duchene and Hossa and see what happens ...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I feel it would make me a lot stronger having another starting goalie.most the time, because having the tandem Pitt goalies, it's only one goalie a night playing. I picked up kadri and Hossa the pay week, due to injury and such. The person who has Dubynk is in 2nd last place and needs offense. There's no starters available on the wire that I would want to drop any of these players to pick up a goalie. Goalies are score on wins, goals against, saves,shutouts.
    10 Team keeper league
    Keep 6
    H2H in each categories:
    SKATERS: G, A, PIM, SOG, GWG, PPP, HIT, BLK
    GOALIES: W, GAA, SV%, SHO

ROSTER:

C- Matthews, RNH(C,LW), Giroux, Stuetzle
    RW- Boeser, Rust, Hartman (C,RW), Pasta
    LW- K.Connor, Debrincat (LW,RW), Skinner
    D- Trouba, Burns, Letang, Makar, Doughty
    Goalie- Markstrom , Bobrovsky, Saros
    IR-

Dobber Sports Prodigy

3 starters may be a bit overkill when you can only start 2 but having 4 goalies is definitely too much. I'd try to push Fleury + Duchene for Dubynk to see if he bites. I doubt it but good luck.