Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Round 22 Discussion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Round 22 Discussion

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    yeah, who the heck is Pascal Perron?
    I had to google him and even then I ended up on HF Boards. He\'s the older brother of David Perron and he is in the Blues camp.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    ultrawhiteness wrote:
    yeah, who the heck is Pascal Perron?
    I had to google him and even then I ended up on HF Boards. He\'s the older brother of David Perron and he is in the Blues camp.
    Thanks for the confirmation Comish. I google his name but stopped at HockeyDB where it says he only played in the Q in 05-06...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Hey Chic,

I sent you an email regarding the Dobber Pro pool. It looks like you might be able to play...read the email and get back to me tonight. I hope you\'re available tomorrow night...:lol:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    Hey Chic,

I sent you an email regarding the Dobber Pro pool. It looks like you might be able to play...read the email and get back to me tonight. I hope you\'re available tomorrow night...:lol:
    Thanks Comish! I just replied to you!