Thread: Who the bloody hell is....

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Who the bloody hell is....

Taylor Fedun? Can someone please give me some info on this guy.. I know its a small sample size but he has 11 pts in his first 15 games in the NHL albeit from 3 yrs combined but still.. Plays a ton of PP and logs some hefty minutes.. 35 pt D man??

Dobber nation what says you!

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Who the bloody hell is....

He was an Oilers prospect who broke his leg a couple years ago and couldn't seem to stick in the NHL after that. Bounced around to a few teams since.

35 pt Dman? Hardly. Maybe for his career.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    He was an Oilers prospect who broke his leg a couple years ago and couldn't seem to stick in the NHL after that. Bounced around to a few teams since.

35 pt Dman? Hardly. Maybe for his career.
    hes logging some serious minutes though.. I get what your saying but.. damn.

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Giant

I never knew he left Edmonton.
    he is getting big minutes though, so maybe a short term pickup??? something to keep an eye on.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

The Great One

11 points in 15 career NHL games though spread over several seasons... 3rd pairing d man but he is getting over 3 minutes of PP time per game - I would love to think the Sabres have better options but he's definitely running with it - especially as he was pp 1 in his last game - does he stay there when the Sabres are healthy is the million dollar question...
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

He is playing PP1 with RR, but I think short-term solution only (both Zach Bogosian and Dmitry Kulikov are injured), however he has been a decent producer in the AHL too. 144 points in 277 GP (0.52 PPG). If it's learning curve (he is 28-years-old though), he seems to have better-figured things out, 12 points in 14 GP with Rochester this season. It looks like he

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Worth a try on the short term, being nailed with IR allows the opening, going for the chemistry+ chance.
    TEAM 1
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H, G, A, PPP, SOG, FOW, HITS, BLKS, PIM, GWG, ShG, W, SHO, GA, SV, ShL, OL
    3-6C, 3-6W, 6D, 8B, 2G, 20 farm, 3IR

C - Crosby-McDavid-Giroux-Kadri
    W - Ovechkin-Marchand-Lehkonen-Wheeler-E.Kane-Landeskog
    D - Jones-Schenn-Stone-Lindholm-Moser-Whitecloud
    G - Hellebuyck-Lindgren-Martin-Stalock

Full Keeper

Dobber Sports Genius

Damn, forgot all about this guy. That injury he suffered in Edm was a brutal one so its pretty cool to see that he's made it back to get some chances and produce with them.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Apprentice

AHL: 277 34 110 144 - 0.52 PPG
    NCAA: 127 20 48 68 - 0.54 PPG
    NHL: 15 2 9 11 - 0.73 PPG

Total: 0.53 PPG for a 10 year average, some pretty consistent numbers. Could be interesting to see how the season works out, bogo and kuli coming back might not push him farther down than 3rd pairing?
    TEAM 1
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H, G, A, PPP, SOG, FOW, HITS, BLKS, PIM, GWG, ShG, W, SHO, GA, SV, ShL, OL
    3-6C, 3-6W, 6D, 8B, 2G, 20 farm, 3IR

C - Crosby-McDavid-Giroux-Kadri
    W - Ovechkin-Marchand-Lehkonen-Wheeler-E.Kane-Landeskog
    D - Jones-Schenn-Stone-Lindholm-Moser-Whitecloud
    G - Hellebuyck-Lindgren-Martin-Stalock

Full Keeper

Dobber Sports Icon

He's literally a rocket scientist. He has a mechanical engineering degree from Princeton and for his "thesis" he and few classmates built a working hovercraft.

He's likely nothing more than a short term option. He makes a good first pass but has never been a true PP QB.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    He's literally a rocket scientist. He has a mechanical engineering degree from Princeton and for his "thesis" he and few classmates built a working hovercraft.

He's likely nothing more than a short term option. He makes a good first pass but has never been a true PP QB.
    Haha, this is great info chuck!

I was watching a Sabres game a couple of days ago and the TV crew was mentioning that the reason he was on the PP was that he was able to consistently get his shot through. He's an interesting option and worth a look if you have room on your roster.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Guru

Back and producing again with a couple points in a couple games. This guy kinda fascinates me.
    But he'd have to get into more than 15 games in a season before getting too excited about.

- - - Updated - - -

Back and producing again with a couple points in a couple games. This guy kinda fascinates me.
    But he'd have to get into more than 15 games in a season before getting too excited about.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev