Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jiri Hudler - what kind of illness is this anyway?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Jiri Hudler - what kind of illness is this anyway?

What are the odds its an addiction problem they are trying to keep quiet. I hope not, but why the perceived secrecy?
    The Rocky Mountain Fever/Valley Fever is plausible, because it is a regular occurrence in the region and sometimes hard to diagnose. Valley Fever being more likely as it is a fungus, the RMF I think is born from ticks.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRamrod View Post
    What are the odds its an addiction problem they are trying to keep quiet. I hope not, but why the perceived secrecy?
    The Rocky Mountain Fever/Valley Fever is plausible, because it is a regular occurrence in the region and sometimes hard to diagnose. Valley Fever being more likely as it is a fungus, the RMF I think is born from ticks.
    It must be something super rare, I'd expect them to say he's taking time off for personal reasons if it was an addiction or mental illness related issue.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Administrator

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Padawan

fibromialgia? That's something tht makes people feel like crap but it's tough to diagnose.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Superstar

Could be something like Lyme Disease or West Nile. I believe they can test pretty easily for West Nile though. But those are two that are somewhat common in North Texas.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Ninja

My first thought was Ebola, but then that's always my default answer. Yes, I'm weird.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket