Thread: Dante Fabbro

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Dante Fabbro

Surprised I haven't seen more on him here at Yahoo. Kid looks very smooth. Anyone seen him play in Boston yet?
    Also any projections would be great

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: Dante Fabbro

Fabbro is a smooth skating 2 way defencemen who will probably stay with BU until he gets his degree, Preds will be alright with that as they have so much depth on the blue line. He is off to a slow start with only 1 point in 4 games but he will turn it around with a talented BU team.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Burry8 View Post
    Fabbro is a smooth skating 2 way defencemen who will probably stay with BU until he gets his degree, Preds will be alright with that as they have so much depth on the blue line. He is off to a slow start with only 1 point in 4 games but he will turn it around with a talented BU team.
    Will the Preds be okay with it? I sure hope they don't lose him like they did with Vesey this summer.

As for projection... I think he will be good in real-life... but I don't think he becomes a fantasy relevant producer. just a hunch though...

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Will the Preds be okay with it? I sure hope they don't lose him like they did with Vesey this summer.

As for projection... I think he will be good in real-life... but I don't think he becomes a fantasy relevant producer. just a hunch though...
    Vesey is the exception, not the norm. It is possible he leaves, but if Nashville can continue to help him grow, then hopefully he will stay.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)