Thread: Keep one of Helleybuck / cam tabolt / vasilevsky this year and keeper

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Keep one of Helleybuck / cam tabolt / vasilevsky this year and keeper

Hi guys,

I currently own Talbot, and have mason/neuvirth tandem.

i believe i am in contemption for the win this year, but want to ensure a keeper G for upcoming years. i am trying to buy low on helleybuck or vasilevsky and have them as a keeper for this year and upcoming. Should i trade Talbot for one of these 2? If so, should i target vasi or helley? Or is Talbot actually real and should be a keeper?
    Keep 6 - 14 team H2H Yahoo - Categories: G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG FW HIT BLK / GS W GAA SV% SHO
    C: T.Thompson, Aho
    LW: B.Tkachuk, M. Tkachuk
    RW:
    D: Dahlin, Fox, Mcavoy
    G:

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Keep one of Helleybuck / cam tabolt / vasilevsky this year and keeper

No offence intended, just being honest... I do not believe your team is in contention in a 14 team league

*1st reason is Hanzel is your 2nd centre.. He's okay but you're not winning anything wth him on your team
    *i love Drouin, Rielly, Hanifin and Werenski but they are too young to make you a contender
    *goalies are okay but nothing special

overall I think you team is decent but again I don't think you're contending yet

i think if you have the ability to get vasilevskiy for talbot I would jump all over that, Tampa is gonna be a powerhouse for a long time and riding shotgun with their future #1 is the way to go IMO
    12 Team - 17 Players
    6 Keepers league w/Yahoo

C: Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel,
    LW: Andrei Svechnikov
    RW: Nikita Kucherov, Mitchell Marner
    D:
    G: Andrei Vasilevskiy

(G) 3 (A) 2 (+/-) 0.5 (PIM) 0.5 (PPP) 1 (SHG) 1 (GWG) 2
    (Shots) 0.1 (W) 3 (GA) -1 (SV) 0.2 (SHO) 5

2013-2014 Champion
    2017-2018 Champion
    2018-2019 Champion

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Keep one of Helleybuck / cam tabolt / vasilevsky this year and keeper

Quote Originally Posted by varlytime View Post
    i think if you have the ability to get vasilevskiy for talbot I would jump all over that.
    I would definitely want to get my hands on Vasilevskiy, but who knows if he's going to be the one they keep? Ideally, you ride with Vas and Talbot (who is in a quickly improving situation himself) and see what happens when things are clearer at season's end.
    Always a Bridesmaid
    C MacK, Kopitar, Krejci
    L Hall, Beauvillier, Robertson
    R Rust (L), Carter (C/L)
    D Theodore, Carlson, Josi, Reilly (Bos)
    G Shesterkin, Nedeljkovic, Campbell, Greiss

1Y H2H [G, A, +-, PPP, SOG, H], [W, SV%, GAA, SO]