Thread: Trying to land Kane.. Give Varmalov and Schiefele?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Trying to land Kane.. Give Varmalov and Schiefele?

Points and +/- only league, daily, non keeper... I'm trying to trade for Kane. I have a bunch of goalies (Holtby, Jones, C. Anderson, Varlamov, Hellebuyck..we can start 2 daily)) so I'm trying to trade away for a stud forward.

The other owner needs a goalie and I'm offering Varmalov and most any forward on my team outside of Gaudreau, Wheeler, and Schiefele.
    I have Galchanyuk, Schwartz, Fabbri, Turris, Forsberg, Palat, T. Johnson, Marchessault.

Is giving Varlamov and any of those guys, giving too much? Not enough? If not enough, would you include Gaudreau, Wheeler or Schiefele?

He proposed Varm and Schiefele for Kane. Is that a good deal for me? I was hoping to not give up Schiefele.

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Trying to land Kane.. Give Varmalov and Schiefele?

I would make this deal!! Scheifele upgrading to Kane is huge. and you only have to get rid of your 4th best goalie in the process. Make the move... then pick up Pickard if he is available because he will be the guy in Colorado before the Christmas break.

I...am your father.

With this many goalies, you are making the right move here. Upgrading MS to Kane is awesome
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Genius

Land slide win for you IMO
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Novice

UPDATE: Kane offer likely now pulled back.

How about if I have to get Kopitar (his next best forward) instead of Kane? Should I offer Varm, and someone LESS than Schiefele (since Kopitar is a discount to Kane)?

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by hatters88 View Post
    UPDATE: Kane offer likely now pulled back.

How about if I have to get Kopitar (his next best forward) instead of Kane? Should I offer Varm, and someone LESS than Schiefele (since Kopitar is a discount to Kane)?
    If you can roll back your offer, then yes
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Novice

It's actually the other owner, not me, who pulled back the original offer. He had 2nd thoughts about giving up Kane. So I'm trying to get Kopitar (his 2nd best forward) now but since he is not as good as Kane, I don't want to give up Varm and Schiefele. More like Varm and one of the other forwards I have.. Galchanyuk, Schwartz, Fabbri, Turris, Forsberg, Palat, T. Johnson, Marchessault.

I assume doing that option is still a winner for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    If you can roll back your offer, then yes

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by hatters88 View Post
    It's actually the other owner, not me, who pulled back the original offer. He had 2nd thoughts about giving up Kane. So I'm trying to get Kopitar (his 2nd best forward) now but since he is not as good as Kane, I don't want to give up Varm and Schiefele. More like Varm and one of the other forwards I have.. Galchanyuk, Schwartz, Fabbri, Turris, Forsberg, Palat, T. Johnson, Marchessault.

I assume doing that option is still a winner for me?
    I would go Varm/Fabbri... then Varm/Palat
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky