Thread: Kessel+Provorov for Kuznetsov

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Kessel+Provorov for Kuznetsov

I've been lusting after Kuznetsov for many moons but his owner has been ridiculous with his offers. Like seriously outlandish. However, I've talked him off the ledge and currently have him deep in thought over an offer of my Kessel and Provorov for Kuzya.

I'm here to test the waters on what you all think of the deal and if I should stand firm or perhaps go even further to get it done when he inevitably comes back asking for more.

Thoughts?

Thanks! Rep. Rep.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Kessel+Provorov for Kuznetsov

I think Kessel and Provorov is a fair ask for Kuz. Wouldn't want to be adding much more to it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Can I ask why you want Kuzy so badly, especially when you already have Ovy and Backstrom? I'm assuming positions don't matter?

EDIT: just read your sig more closely and positions don't matter...I do like Kuzy more than Kessel then.
    14 Team | Keep 5 | H2H Weekly Lock
    Start: 2 x C, LW, RW | 4 x D | 1 x G

Scoring System:

+/- (0.5), G (3), A (2), PIM (0.25), PPG (1), PPA (1), SHG (2), ShG (1), BLK (0.1), HIT (0.1), GWG (1), HT (2)
    W (5), SHO (3), S (0.2), GA (-1), ShSv (0.2)

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Kylegary Flames View Post
    Can I ask why you want Kuzy so badly, especially when you already have Ovy and Backstrom? I'm assuming positions don't matter?

EDIT: just read your sig more closely and positions don't matter...I do like Kuzy more than Kessel then.

I'm a hoarder of talent.. Even though I know Backstrom is a road block to Kuz and if I made this deal I'd have four of the top six forwards in Washington, I can't help myself from targeting young, elite producers.

The good thing is, that'll probably move half of them before christmas so it'll all come out in the wash. My goal is always to target the best and ideally, youngest players available in order dominate now and the future. It's a real mission!
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

The Great One

I think it's steep.. Amd I wonder if Kessel starts hot whether his value increases enough to make it a straight swap...
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I think it's steep.. Amd I wonder if Kessel starts hot whether his value increases enough to make it a straight swap...
    We're a real ageist league.. I doubt I could convince him to bite on the straight swap with the six year discrepancy and Kessel heading out of his prime window. I do value Provorov a lot but at the same time, I could make the deal and grab a guy like Pulock or even a more long term D prospect like Fabbro, Bean, Juolevi if I wanted too.

Keep on, keepin' on.