Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Round 21 Discussion

Dobber Sports Star

Default Round 21 Discussion

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    mapletreemarty wrote:
    ultrawhiteness wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:
    UW, you were faster than me regarding the team names Comish put in.

I also really love the \"Wife picks it all team\"!!!
    not happy to see my star right-winger on that squad. i\'m over-nighting a package of flowers, chocolate, and fine cheeses to A-Rads right now to try and get him back over here.
    If you\'re unhappy I would be more than thrilled to take him off your hands Name your price...flowers, chocolate and fine cheeses perhaps?? :silly: hahaha
    leave the flowers out. chocolate, cheeses, and a side of JV?
    Hmmm it would be difficult to move JV with NF not being included in the discussion
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Giant

Comish, I\'ve seen you posted Praba\'s pick in round 21. Do you know if they will be more? It would be wonderfull to see him taking his skipped picks.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Chicleteur wrote:
    Comish, I\'ve seen you posted Praba\'s pick in round 21. Do you know if they will be more? It would be wonderfull to see him taking his skipped picks.
    Praba\'s picks are in. He sent me a nice email explaining why he\'s been unavailable lately. Got his picks today.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Initiate

What do you guy\'s think of my last to picks? Colin and Brennan ? I realy love my D Men right now theree a nice young core.

Comish did you get my email I sent you?

BACK TO BACK
    STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
    League - YOUNG STARS DYNASTY LEAGUE
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Kovalchuk/Tavares/Zetterberg
    Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky
    McDonald/Nyquist /Selanne

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Ninja

DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    Comish did you get my email I sent you?
    I did and I sent you this answer:

You have a ton of money left. You have spent only $591 out of the $1000.

So pull out your wallet and start spending man!:woohoo:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Initiate

Dam thats it :lol: . Thats pretty good. I know now that I could get a couble good stars thro trades and still beable to avord them. I cant wait to the trading part starts.Just to let you know Im open for trade talks. Send me a email if you like any of my players and lets see if we can make a deal. Thanks Comish for adding up my cheap team :laugh:. But dont worry I hope my cheap team pays off.Then it would make me look like a genuis. :laugh:
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:
    Praba\'s picks are in. He sent me a nice email explaining why he\'s been unavailable lately. Got his picks today.
    Yeah I\'ve seen that 2 minutes after I posted this. That\'s a great news you\'ve heard back from him. How about Torture? And RC with his round 17 pick?

Dobber Sports Giant

Gongshow\'s pick is in and I\'ll be back later on with Maple\'s pick.

On another note, I\'ve another question for you Russ. We\'ll we be able to put somebody on IR and grab somebody else as soon as Yahoo will be up and running for us? Will it be first come first serve or will you establish some kind of priority? I don\'t know why, but the latest stupid news about Justin Williams came with some questions...

Dobber Sports Initiate

When are we going to finde out what divsion we are in A,B or C?When is the yahoo going to be up and ready?
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Ninja

DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    When are we going to finde out what divsion we are in A,B or C?When is the yahoo going to be up and ready?
    That\'s already been decided. The first 10 teams in the draft order are in A, the next 10 in B and the last 10 teams to draft will start in C.

We will track offline and compare overall numbers of all 30 teams in order to seed for next year\'s 3 tiers.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Chicleteur wrote:
    On another note, I\'ve another question for you Russ. Will we be able to put somebody on IR and grab somebody else as soon as Yahoo will be up and running for us? Will it be first come first serve or will you establish some kind of priority? I don\'t know why, but the latest stupid news about Justin Williams came with some questions...
    You won\'t be able to put a player on IR until he goes on IR in Yahoo. I don\'t know if they do that before the season gets under way.

I think a first come first served method will be fine, especially if most of us are up against the cap! I\'ll think about that some more.

Dobber Sports Giant

The Comish wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:
    On another note, I\'ve another question for you Russ. Will we be able to put somebody on IR and grab somebody else as soon as Yahoo will be up and running for us? Will it be first come first serve or will you establish some kind of priority? I don\'t know why, but the latest stupid news about Justin Williams came with some questions...
    You won\'t be able to put a player on IR until he goes on IR in Yahoo. I don\'t know if they do that before the season gets under way.

I think a first come first served method will be fine, especially if most of us are up against the cap! I\'ll think about that some more.
    Thanks for the anwser on the IR thing, but DAMN you for picking Talbot just in front of my eyes! He was going to be my next pick...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Guys, I made a mistake in posting Praba\'s 19th round pick. He didn\'t want Grier ahead of Winchester from Ottawa.

I had trouble deciphering his email with all the picks in the different rounds, my apologies to praba and you guys.

I\'m going to make the switch now (thank god no one picked Winch in the mean time - I would have felt terrible).

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

OK. Pick made...im getting low on $$ now

what you guys think of Chris Terry?..what are his chances at this year you think?
    2014-15 - 12TM ESPN H2H - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SHG,GWG,Hat,Hit,Blk - W,GA,SV,SHO

F: Rick Nash, Stepan, Hornqvist, Gaborik, Voracek, Kesler, Vrbata, Versteeg
    D: E. Karlsson, Josi, Pietrangelo
    G: Lundqvist(IR), Holtby.

Dobber Sports Ninja

notubble wrote:
    OK. Pick made...im getting low on $$ now

what you guys think of Chris Terry?..what are his chances at this year you think?
    Sorry notubble, I think I speak for almost all of us...who the hell is Chris Terry?:laugh:

Just kidding, there are lots of young guys names that I don\'t recognize. In Norway, I didn\'t get many updates from Canadian Junior Hockey!