Thread: Subban has been made available

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Subban has been made available

Hellloo,
    For the league in sig

The guy who has won like 7 of the last 9 years has put Subban, Josi , Yandle and Weber available. He also has Karlsson, Ekman-Larson, Hamilton and Lindholm.

He has elite defense and wants a young forward back by trading one of the D since his forwards are starting to be older ( Ovechkin, Thornton, Perry, Pavelski, Malkin, Sharp, Zetterberg, etc...)

Of course I'm interested in Subban but is it worth giving A. Barkov ?? I think its an easy yes but I like the fact that his forwards are older and will need to find a solution soon.

I lose one of my good forwards of course But I still have Domi, Drouin and W. Nylander coming....

I finished only 20 pts back of him last year so I like my team even without making this deal.

I like my defense also with Burns, Carlson, Barrie, Doughty and RIelly so I know I can compete anyway.

Just looking for any opinions !

Thanks guys !
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Subban has been made available

Try a package of Huberdeau+Domi/Nylander before offering Barkov.

But I think I'd do it straight up for Barkov.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Stud

I'd rather part with Barkov than Huberdeau + one of Domi/Nylander.

Subban > Barkov so if you can make this deal I say go for it.
    16 GM Dynasty
    H2H Points
    Weekly Matchups w/ Starts: 12F/6D/2G
    G(3), A(2), +/-(0.1), Hit(0.1), SOG(0.1), BS(0.1), PPP(1), SHP(1)
    W(4), L(-2), SO(4), Sv(0.2), GA(-1)

F: A. Svechnikov, R. Thomas, N. Suzuki, Pastrnak, Boldy, J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Frost, Tolvanen, Drouin, Heinen, Gallagher, N. Ritchie, Wood, Poehling, Podkolzin

D: Makar, Fox, Dobson, Byram, Dahlin, Ferraro, Michael Stone

G Sorokin, Hart, Georgiev, DeSmith

Farm: Firkus, Kayumov, Heimosalmi, Brennan, Werner, Kvaca, Parik

Dobber Sports Titan

I saw the title and was thinking what crazy media outlet made up some rumour about PK Subban being made available by the Predators.

As for your deal, I agree that if Barkov is all it takes, then I would go with that route. If he needs more than Barkov though, then maybe it would be bets to step back to Hubs+
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Ha he given you any names?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Pro

the players he wants from my team are only Barkov and Tarasenko. He would do Tarasenko one vs one but I dont want even if he puts a 1st round pick.

He just told me that finally I would have to add to Barkov ( I knew it was coming) to sweeten the deal.

He also like M. Rielly or J. Drouin or M. Domi but it would have to huge deal witch I dont want at this point of the season. I like my team anyway without giving up many players.
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd send Goligoski back with Barkov, that's pretty decent, gives him a solid replacement, who steps up if OEL gets hurt. A defenseman of that caliber makes sense to me.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I understand the ask of Barkov + but agree with sharpp. Start smaller and don't give him someone of drouin or domi's caliber.
    10 Team Keep 7 + 1 Rookie
    Point's: 1 G 1 A 1.5 W 1.5 SO
    Start:10 fs, 4 D, 1 Goalies
    Daily lineups

Forwards:
    MacKinnon, McDavid, Aho, Teuvo, Schwartz, cirelli, Getzlaf, Zibanajed, Buchnevich, Hoffman, Zucker, Danault, Krejci, Gusev
    D Karlsson, Gustaffson, Letang, Krug, Hronek

Goaltenders:
    Vas, Binnington