Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hellebuyck....Rep

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Hellebuyck....Rep

Keep in mind that the only reason they signed Hutch was so they had a goalie that met the new expansion rules. Helly and Pavelec didn't have enough games played

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Hellebuyck....Rep

I own him as well. The part that really ticked me off is that we have a "prospect" rule in our league whereby you can protect players who haven't played 26 or more games yet that you have drafted without using one of your 11 protection slots... He of course played exactly 26 games last year

Anyway, I was hoping he would at least be a 1A/1B tandem this year. However by all accounts he will start in the AHL. He will likely be #1 or tandem NEXT year. I figure there is a good chance that by mid-season or so that due to injury or just suckage, that he will be called up for at least a significant portion of games.

That does mean at least in the short term expect pretty much nothing from him if you have him. It isn't so bad if your league as a max limit to goalie games and you have other goalies you could put in early season.
    15 Team, 2G, 5D, 10F, pts/+-, Protect 11, 5$/yr long term contracts, 200$ Salary Cap, Bidding Draft.

F: Elias Lindholm(8$), Jake Guentzel(11$), Josh Anderson(1$), Kevin Labanc(7$), William Nylander(13$), Alex Galchenyuk(2$)
    D: Victor Hedman(39$), Ryan Pulock(1$), Thomas Chabot(4$)
    G: Jacob Markstrom(1$), MacKenzie Blackwood(1$)*