Thread: New Fantrax Keeper League 12 Teams ($100 Entry Fee) $600-1st, $300-2nd, $150-3rd, $150 Most Points Regular Season

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default New Fantrax Keeper League 12 Teams ($100 Entry Fee) $600-1st, $300-2nd, $150-3rd, $150 Most Points Regular Season

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to join this Fantrax league 12 team league

28 player roster with 20 active and 8 on the bench, 4 IR spots

Daily league with the following active: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, and 2G

Scoring for forwards will be goals, assists, plus/minus, game winning goals, hits, penalty minutes, power play points and short-handed points

Scoring for goalies will be shutouts, wins, goals against, save percentage, and goalie losses for a total of 13 scoring categories equally weighted.

There will be a salary cap of 130 million dollars. Players are on 3 year contracts. You can keep 12 players at the end of the season.

The draft will be on Saturday night October 1st at 8:00 p.m. EST. Snake draft/Serpentine draft order. $100 fee payable on Fantrax.

$600 to the league playoff championship winner
    $300 to the league playoff championship runner-up
    $150 to the league playoff consolation winner (3rd place)
    $150 to the team that generates the most regular season points

I can email a more detailed list of settings as well upon request.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: New Fantrax Keeper League 12 Teams ($100 Entry Fee) $600-1st, $300-2nd, $150-3rd, $150 Most Points Regular Season

Quote Originally Posted by timdrhookmccracken View Post
    Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to join this Fantrax league 12 team league

28 player roster with 20 active and 8 on the bench, 4 IR spots

Daily league with the following active: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, and 2G

Scoring for forwards will be goals, assists, plus/minus, game winning goals, hits, penalty minutes, power play points and short-handed points

Scoring for goalies will be shutouts, wins, goals against, save percentage, and goalie losses for a total of 13 scoring categories equally weighted.

There will be a salary cap of 130 million dollars. Players are on 3 year contracts. You can keep 12 players at the end of the season.

The draft will be on Saturday night October 1st at 8:00 p.m. EST. Snake draft/Serpentine draft order. $100 fee payable on Fantrax.

$600 to the league playoff championship winner
    $300 to the league playoff championship runner-up
    $150 to the league playoff consolation winner (3rd place)
    $150 to the team that generates the most regular season points

I can email a more detailed list of settings as well upon request.

I just discovered this website (dobbersports) today. I am happy with the amount of visits my post is getting compared to the NHL rotoworld website, reddit, and even Fantrax's own NHL forum. I am looking for some active fantasy players and knowledgeable hockey fans to get this league up and running. If you have concerns or questions please contact me.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: New Fantrax Keeper League 12 Teams ($100 Entry Fee) $600-1st, $300-2nd, $150-3rd, $150 Most Points Regular Season

I just discovered this website (dobbersports) today. I am happy with the amount of visits my post is getting compared to the NHL rotoworld website, reddit, and even Fantrax's own NHL forum. I am looking for some active fantasy players and knowledgeable hockey fans to get this league up and running. If you have concerns or questions please contact me.

We are at 4 managers so I am looking for an another 8 managers who love hockey and will be active throughout the season.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We are at 4 managers so I am looking for an another 8 managers who love hockey and will be active throughout the season.

Now up to 6 managers. Making a lot of progress. Half way to a full league.