Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 15 year league, 105(?) teams, huge prizes!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: 15 year league, 105(?) teams, huge prizes!

66 gms already in and counting!
    105 teams (7 divisions of 15 teams with indivual drafts), Regular Season Points Total, Playoffs H2H Points, One Year League $$$
    Start 4F, 4D, 2U, 2G daily, 5 bench
    G, A, +/- (important cat), PIM, PPG, SHG, SHA, GWG, HAT, SOG, WIN, GA, SV, SO, OTL

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Did I write 57? I meant 75! That's right, we're up to 75 paid now. Who else wants in? I guarantee we are cooler that any league you've played in.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm in this league, its legit. And lots of fun....huge $$$ to be had.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

another gm signed up out of this board, come join the fun!
    105 teams (7 divisions of 15 teams with indivual drafts), Regular Season Points Total, Playoffs H2H Points, One Year League $$$
    G, A, +/- (important cat), PIM, PPG, SHG, SHA, GWG, HAT, SOG, WIN, GA, SV, SO, OTL

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Prodigy

First drafts are just three days away... New recruits keep signing-up, some spots left for grab!!

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Prodigy

WOW! On our way to an EIGHT Division! 120 teams, drafts to be held the last weekend before the season starts, now is the time to get on board... Gona be epic!

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Hi, Adrian the commish here. I can confirm what the Fab the Frenchy just said. We just locked in our 105th manager and have opened up our 8th freakin' division! We have 2 spots left in our 7th division and 13 spots left in our 8th division. Drafts are 10/8 and 10/9. Come get some. Come see the 10 grand we have our LeagueSafe accounts (SRSLY!). It's completely insane-o. And you can be part of it.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Last call, last call! 120 teams league, YES, 120 TEAMS!!!, (with draft, no box pool, but don't worry we have a division system, you'll be contending for the trophy and the HUGE prize pot, over 3500$, without having to draft Arizona 4th liners..), is about to start rolling!! Still a handfull of spots open, rep here or pm for more infos, the last divisions are drafting this weekend!

F:
    D:
    G:
    IR:

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I haven't posted an update in forever 117 paid, 3 more spots to go. DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST WROTE?! 120 TEAMS!!!