Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hedging my bets in case Rieder bolts to KHL. Trade offers are coming in

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Hedging my bets in case Rieder bolts to KHL. Trade offers are coming in

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    25 player rosters, and you've done 38 trades in the off-season? how many of these are impulsive trades?
    Pretty much all of them, from what I have seen.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Hedging my bets in case Rieder bolts to KHL. Trade offers are coming in

Leave Stuntman alone!! LOL

I wish I was in a league this active in the summer or was in a league that had Stuntman in it. If Stuntman wants to turn his roster over 4x then more power to him. Do what you love right? Am I right?!?!!?
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Monster

25 player rosters, and you've done 38 trades in the off-season? how many of these are impulsive trades?
    i think so. many of them were small deals to get draft picks and what not. its weird .... it comes in waves, sometimes i dont do a deal for a week, next week i might do 3 deals in one day. Just how it goes

Dobber Sports Sage

The week when he suddenly decided to only have Russian players on his roster was kind of entertaining, like watching train wrecks in slow motion

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    The week when he suddenly decided to only have Russian players on his roster was kind of entertaining, like watching train wrecks in slow motion
    lol i still have rdailov, dadonov, prokhorkin, gusev, shipachov just to name a few

The Great One

What happened to Athanasiou??? Loved that thread
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Deity

He many not win the league, but he will win the trade count! They give out prizes for that don't they?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    What happened to Athanasiou??? Loved that thread
    i traded for him. he aint going anywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    He many not win the league, but he will win the trade count! They give out prizes for that don't they?
    lol