Thread: Value of players

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Value of players

Trying to determine values of these players, points only league, in possible deals. How many points do you see for these players this upcoming season.

Lucic, Schwartz, Huberdeau, Jokinen.

Thanks, rep will be given.
    Points only, 26 team keeper league. keep 8 + 4 prospects. 2 LW,2 RW, 2C, 4 D and G. 1 point goal,1 point assist
    Goalies. 2 points win, 1 for O/T or Shoot out loss, 3 for SO, 2 for assist, 10 for goal. Minus 1 for a loss
    Draft 8 more through draft. Need to have 11 on main team, 9 on reserve. Once roster set, can add 1 injured reserve spot.

Roster:
    LW JVR, Steen, Hagelin
    C Malkin, E. Staal, Nelson
    RW Okposo, Wheeler, Donskoi
    D Demers, Pulock, Savard, Vlasic
    G Holtby

prospects: Frost, Sprong, Andersson, Bear, Niku, Katchouk

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Value of players

Lucic - 55-60
    Schwartz - 65 (assuming he's healthy)
    Huberdeau - 60-65
    Jokinen - 50-55
    12 Team H2H Multi-Cat Keeper League - (G, A, PIM, PPP, FW, HIT, BLK, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SO) - 15 keepers, 25 man rosters
    C: Kopitar, Bergeron, Stepan
    W: Benn, Kucherov, Voracek, JVR, Eberle, Steen, Hornqvist, Hoffman
    C/W:
    Def:
    Letang, Klingberg
    Goal: Lundqvist, Crawford
    2011-12 Champion and rubbish since

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Lucic - 55-60 I would say 50-55, players usually seem to have slower starts when in a new city, especially when you move from warm sunny LA to the most Northern city in the NHL in Edmonton (brrrrr)
    Schwartz - 65 (assuming he's healthy) I would say 60 is a safe bet if healthy, 65-70 point upside if he sees lots of time with Tarasenko
    Huberdeau - 60-65 I agree here 100%
    Jokinen - 50-55 I feel this is right, he jumped from 44 - 60 points last year. I think the young guys see more of the prime minutes and PP time and I find it hard for Jokinen to repeat 60 points, back to the 50 point range at age 33.

Dobber Sports Ace

I like the above two sets of predictions. In terms of trade value, Lucic might be at his top value as people fantasize about him playing with McDavid. At the end of the day, though, he's still likely a 55 point player.

Dobber Sports Titan

The above posters nailed it. Especially with the Lucic point of selling high on him now as a possible 70 point guy. He won't be anything other than the 55 point guy he always has been. 60 if he has a lucky season.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)