Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rask or Schneider?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Rask or Schneider?

Here is an alternative line of thought....Elliotts numbers could be very solid next year, and Rask carries huge name value compared to where his stats put him now that the Bruins on the down swing.

I would explore trade options for Rask, you may get an owner desperate for a name goalie to overpay so you can get a tremendous upgrade on your keepers, maybe even get them to include a high pick in the package so you can re-draft another goalie. I think you could net a pretty solid return for Rask, and when you look at the stats considered you can replace his stats with some lesser name goalies and net a huge return for Rask.

Id be curious for you to explore that and post trade offers you receive on him.
    WHL - World Hockey League (24-Team Daily H2H) Est. 2015

Vancouver Voodoo
    C: Scheifele, Sedin, Stastny, Zetterberg
    LW: Panarin, Landeskog,
    RW: P. Kane, , Meier, Mantha, Anderson, Coyle, Hansen
    D: Carlson, Faulk, Hamilton, Trouba, Goligoski, Matheson
    G: Andersen, Mason
    Minors: Demko, Virtanen, Walman, Benson, Gourde, Boqvist, Glass, Foote, Claesson, Gaudette

12 team, keep 15 H2H Weekly
    Crosby, Malkin, Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, Byfuglien, OEL, Klingberg, Holtby, Quick, Scheifele, Hellebuyck, Simmonds, Arvidsson, Schenn

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

The Great One

Default Re: Rask or Schneider?

I like GoNucks thoughts but I might go a little further

personally back to the OP we don't know what non keepers are there and whether the other GM would be interested in any of those guys. We know he won't want Rask back in a trade as he can only keep one two so it depends what player it takes to get him NOW if you can trade Rask (or Elliott) to another GM for a similiar (or better) return to what you are giving up for Schneider then it makes the trade far easier - work the phones my friend!
    Experience is the teacher of all things.