Thread: Trade evolving.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Trade evolving.

So a previous trade has evolved to Pavel zacha for samsonov and Meir but he wants something else to slightly sweeten the pot. Does a fourth rounder do it or should I add fiala and try to extract gillis? My gut tells me option 1 but looking for thoughts. Gillis can also be subbed for saros but I like gillis' potential a bit more
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Trade evolving.

I personally would not give up Meier and Samsonov for Zacha.

I think that Meir and Samsonov for Zacha and Fiala is better.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

No I'm the one receiving samsonov and Meir

Dobber Sports Jedi

you start as small as is reasonably fair to get it done and incrementally add. No reason whatsoever to jump from a 4th to Fiala, there are several middle offers in between those two you could make before offering Fiala
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

I expect Zacha to make the NHL, and be relevant, far sooner than Meier. And Samsonov is light years away, but a very strong prospect.

If your intention is to compete in the short-term, I like Zacha better.

That said, Samsonov and Meier are a decent return if you are looking quite a few years down the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I would sell on Svechnikov right now if you can add him to the puzzle to make it work!

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I expect Zacha to make the NHL, and be relevant, far sooner than Meier. And Samsonov is light years away, but a very strong prospect.

If your intention is to compete in the short-term, I like Zacha better.

That said, Samsonov and Meier are a decent return if you are looking quite a few years down the road.

- - - Updated - - -
    I'd be surprised if both Meier and Zacha aren't BOTH in the NHL next year.

What type of 4th round pick is this? Is this a 4th for your prospect draft for the 14 team in your signature?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Deal done. Zacha and a fourth for samsonov and Meir.

- - - Updated - - -

Prospect draft.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't have too. Kinda want demko for svech if I can

Dobber Sports Deity

If Samsonov turns into what a lot of people (especially the Capitals, who were willing to draft him in the 1st round) expect, this is a major score for you. Unfortunately, we wont know for sure for a few years down the road.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have a number of rookies probably coming up this year. Ranaten, provorov, and maybe fiala. Not all will make it but I don't want 4 rookies breaking in and having to make room for them on my roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah I know. But I have 2 young goalies already and might pick up another goalie and stream him. Have Crawford as my main goalie

The Great One

based on what you have said it may be a deal that pays dividends down the road for you but right now I prefer Zacha
    Experience is the teacher of all things.