Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock NFL draft

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Mock NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    If it was me, I would keep Bell. I hope he is just young and that he turns around his life, because he is so fun to watch.

I always thing of my RBs like this... chances are they are going to get hurt and miss 3-4 games or more... so if you know that he is missing the first 3-4 games of the year for a suspsnesion, you know he should be healthy at the start of this year (when he starts playing) and hopefully he can make the remaining 12 games and not get injured again.
    I think I am just sour on him because of his suspensions.. Thank you for the reply!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I think I am just sour on him because of his suspensions.. Thank you for the reply!!
    Yeah I do not blame you. Hopefully he smartens up and doesn't end up like Josh Gordon.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Yeah I do not blame you. Hopefully he smartens up and doesn't end up like Josh Gordon.
    Your name in lights, PenguinHunter http://www.dobberfootball.com/the-rant-9/ and some thoughts on the mock thus far.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Padawan

I have asked this before >> In a keep 2 league, PPR, would you keep B.Marshall or L.Bell??

Do I hope L.Bell turns things around in his life??

I'm a fan of both as keepers but Bell is the smart choice. With Bell, you can have the top scoring RB for the final 3/4 of the season. Just be sure to draft RB's with a lighter looking schedule in the first 4games and grab DWill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Your name in lights, PenguinHunter http://www.dobberfootball.com/the-rant-9/ and some thoughts on the mock thus far.

I'm famous!

Dobber Sports Expert

I'm happy those parties responsible for reaching for Gronk were not mentioned by name...reach...I know...

Dobber Sports Titan

The funny thing was I almost missed Marshall because I wasn't expecting him to be there.
    It's okay Golden Gronk is a bit of a wildcard because he is so far ahead of the rest of the position. Just tough to quantify.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    The funny thing was I almost missed Marshall because I wasn't expecting him to be there.
    It's okay Golden Gronk is a bit of a wildcard because he is so far ahead of the rest of the position. Just tough to quantify.
    Hindsight is always 20/20...Had a plan, took Gronk, abandoned the plan, sewered myself...stick to the basics kid

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Hindsight is always 20/20...Had a plan, took Gronk, abandoned the plan, sewered myself...stick to the basics kid
    Mocks are for abondoning plans. Now you wonmt be jumping on Gronk at 7 in a real draft!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Practice.. we talking 'bout practice!

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Mocks are for abondoning plans. Now you wonmt be jumping on Gronk at 7 in a real draft!
    I'm excited to see the Gronk overpayment in my auction league

With 2 picks before me I would have loved Marshall or J.Nelson dropping to me.. Both were taken, so I was forced to grab D.Thomas.. But definitely debated over Watkins and Cooks..

With 2 picks before me I would have loved Marshall or J.Nelson dropping to me.. Both were taken, so I was forced to grab D.Thomas.. But definitely debated over Watkins and Cooks..
    I debated taking Nelson when I took Evans... but I went with the younger guy with the less-proven quarterback. I am thinking if I have that choice again in a real draft I go with Nelson.

I debated taking Nelson when I took Evans... but I went with the younger guy with the less-proven quarterback. I am thinking if I have that choice again in a real draft I go with Nelson.
    I think Cooks has a very solid season, if healthy ofcourse..

I'm happy those parties responsible for reaching for Gronk were not mentioned by name...reach...I know...
    Ha! No worries. We're all just having fun here. I justed my immediate thoughts that's all. Nothing overly critical. Just some guidance for any outsiders looking in. You want Gronk, you take Gronk damnit!!

The Whale...Jordy Nelson...I knew you were going a thorn in my side.

Dobber Sports Stud

Ha! No worries. We're all just having fun here. I justed my immediate thoughts that's all. Nothing overly critical. Just some guidance for any outsiders looking in. You want Gronk, you take Gronk damnit!!

The Whale...Jordy Nelson...I knew you were going a thorn in my side.
    Since he's taken now, I was debating Nelson over my Freeman pick. As someone relatively new to fantasy football, would you have taken Nelson?
    16 Team H2H League (Keep 6)
    3C - 3LW - 3RW - 6D - 2G

2013 1st place, 2014 1st place, 2015 1st place
    G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, HIT, BLK GS, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    C= Stall, Marchessault, Hayes, Suzuki
    LW= Svechnikov, Goodrow, DeBrusk,
    RW= P.Kane, Kucherov, Fiala, Johnson
    D= Rielly, Borowieki, Fowler, Hagg, Murphy
    G= Demko, Samsonov, Jarry, Allen, Shesterkin, Talbot