Thread: New 16 Team H2H Dynasty Hockey League Forming

Default New 16 Team H2H Dynasty Hockey League Forming

Since a couple of teams I had in different leagues have folded and since I now have the available time to dedicate to being a Commissioner of a new league, I am seeking from 4 to 6 new GMs to participate in a brand new 16 team H2H Dynasty Hockey League called the Blade Brothers Hockey League (BBHL).

We already have 10 GMs committed and 2 more that are considering joining the BBHL. We are looking for new members in what promises to be a very dynamic and challenging fantasy hockey league.

The league will be hosted on Yahoo and Proboards. Here are the general parameters we've set the league up for:

Roster Size: 24
    Roster Positions: 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 1 G, 5 B, 2 IR, 1 IR+
    Farm: 10
    Line up Changes: Daily
    Waiver Time: 1 day
    Min Goalie Games Per Week: 2
    Max Player Acquisitions Per Day: 1
    Max Player Acquisitions Per Week: 5

Scoring:

The BBHL uses Head-to-Head scoring based on Yahoo’s hockey statistics.

Forward/Defenseman Scoring:

Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots On Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT) and Blocks (BLK)

Goaltender Scoring:

Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA) and Save Percentage (SV%)

The full rules and regulations can be found here:

http://thebbhl.proboards.com/thread/2/rules-regulations

Once you've gone through the rules, you'll notice that we're really limiting the ability of a GM to stream players and we've put in place a unique means of overcoming deliberate attempts to tank for a better draft pick.

You should know that as your Commissioner, I'm here daily answering any queries you may have and ensuring that all of your farm players are available to you the next day.

I've been the Commissioner of a highly successful fantasy hockey league that is very similar to what the BBHL will become. We're going into our 5th year on Yahoo. If you want to kick the tires and see how that league has been run, please see the following:

http://thegmhl.proboards.com/

If you are an active GM who responds in a timely manner, always sets his lineup, loves the challenge of trade negotiations and has the desire to build a winning team, you will find that this league will meet all of your fantasy hockey needs.

We're looking for a few good knowledgeable GMs (4 to 6) who need to feed that inner fantasy hockey beast.

You can respond here or send an e-mail to [email protected] if you are interested in managing your own franchise in the BBHL.

Steve

Default Re: New 16 Team H2H Dynasty Hockey League Forming

Thanks to everyone who considered joining us. Unless someone changes their mind, it looks like we have 16 GMs raring to go.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: New 16 Team H2H Dynasty Hockey League Forming

Add me to the wait list.
    Alan Murray
    Twitter: Alanmurray2
    Studs & Duds Writer for 2013/2014 NHL season
    League History:
    SCFHL2 (30 Team Dynasty of 7 Seasons) 1 Championship
    UNFFHL (24 Team Dynasty of 6 Seasons) 0 Championships
    Goal: Win more Championships
    Development for success: Hope and pray