Thread: Active dynasty salary cap league seeking replacement GM

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Active dynasty salary cap league seeking replacement GM

A free dynasty salary cap league is looking for a new GM. This 12 team league is competitive and active all year with its own web site. Each team has a 25 man Yahoo! roster with 20 starters & 5 bench, consisting of: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 2G + 5 Bench. Each team also has up to 35 prospects.

The head to head league's scoring categories include 9 skaters categories (G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SOG, FOW, HIT, BLK) and five goalie categories (W, SV%, SO, GAA, Saves).

The available team is a work in progress and needs an active GM to transform it. The roster includes
    Bergeron, T Johnson, Steen, Sharp, Seguin, Landeskog, MacKinnon, Tarasenko, Okposo, Subban, Letang, Schneider and Mrazek. Prospects include: Rantanen, Schultz and Mantha

If interested, and to get access to the league website, contact mirving at sasktel dot net
    A true Blackhawk fan for 30 + years

The Great One

Default Re: Active dynasty salary cap league seeking replacement GM

A work in progress with that roster? Where does it fall down against other teams as looks pretty solid to me?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    A work in progress with that roster? Where does it fall down against other teams as looks pretty solid to me?
    I was thinking the same thing.

I'm also wondering where you guys track the prospects and salaries if you're using yahoo?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Salary and depth are this teams issues ...

our cap is based on actual salaries (not cap hit) so this team (san Jose) has over $75 mill tied up in 13 players (half his roster). Our cap is set at $25 mill above the NHl so there is less than $20 million to fill the rest of the roster.

The team does not have a lot of depth .... as in the NHL, in our league you need producing players on entry deals, and productive players making in the 2 -4 mill range.

Some of these players were obtained in trades since the end of last season, so changes have ben made ....

We have our own web site where full rosters and salaries are tracked all year long. This is an active league, which requires a mix of building with prospects and trading .... you will not be successful if you do not make trades ...
    A true Blackhawk fan for 30 + years

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Saskpool View Post
    Salary and depth are this teams issues ...

our cap is based on actual salaries (not cap hit) so this team (san Jose) has over $75 mill tied up in 13 players (half his roster). Our cap is set at $25 mill above the NHl so there is less than $20 million to fill the rest of the roster.

The team does not have a lot of depth .... as in the NHL, in our league you need producing players on entry deals, and productive players making in the 2 -4 mill range.

Some of these players were obtained in trades since the end of last season, so changes have ben made ....

We have our own web site where full rosters and salaries are tracked all year long. This is an active league, which requires a mix of building with prospects and trading .... you will not be successful if you do not make trades ...
    I might be interested if I could see the website.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Web site sent to u be pm

Respond by email if u have further questions

Thanks

Dobber Sports Titan

Thanks and done.

Dobber Sports Titan

Says there's an error with the email and it can't deliver it to your address. Was it the correct one you sent me?