Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Pokemon Go

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Pokemon Go

Enthusiasm for the game is already starting to wane as people find out how shallow it is, how little Niantic has actually done to plan ahead for it's popularity, and how buggy and poorly thought out it is. People have been spending every waking moment playing it, have sort of hit the cap of what they can do with it, and now are complaining that it's not very fun any more. Pretty much as expected. It's a casual game not designed to be played at an addiction level.

Dobber Sports Master

Pokemon Go has really helped me meet women... I throw my cellphone at their heads and if I get them just right I load them (unconscious) into my car and take them home.

I'm pretty sure this is how the game is played but I have to admit I didn't read the instructions...
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

http://bgr.com/2016/07/22/pokemon-go-all-pokemon-in-us/

Gotta catch em all.... someone has supposedly caught them all. impressive!

Dobber Sports Guru

reading comments on a forum for *fantasy hockey* calling something childish. good stuff.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Pokemon Go has really helped me meet women... I throw my cellphone at their heads and if I get them just right I load them (unconscious) into my car and take them home.

I'm pretty sure this is how the game is played but I have to admit I didn't read the instructions...
    You missed the bit on there being training you have to do as well. It's not just as easy as the throw and capture. You have to make them yours.
    There was also some thing about eggs…
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)