Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Pokemon Go

Who's playing? I assume a lot of us are in that 20-35 age range and played Pokemon as kids or younger adults. This game is incredible haha.... Still a little glitchy but such a good time killer. I'm already getting up and walking around more instead of sitting and watching Netflix constantly.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Pokemon Go

I downloaded it yesterday. I like it lol. I live near a popular street in MTL, so I have like 3 pokespot just sitting on my couch lol.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

The Great One

If you play it outside this may happen.... http://county10.com/201021174044426240 or you'll upset someone as well http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/06/office...ation-5991167/
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Played a ton of Ingress, but eventually got bored with it. Pokemon Go suffers from all of the same problems, but has more bugs. I see no reason why it won't suffer the same fate as Ingress, with just a small hardcore number of people playing it in the end when they realize there is very little to do in the game. It just might take longer for people to get bored with it because 'nostalgia'.

There's SO much they could do with the game to make it better, but I doubt it happens.

Dobber Sports Genius

I had my first Pokemon experience not long ago, when I picked up Pokemon Omega Ruby for the 3DS (I recently bought a New 3DS XL). Unfortunately, I just couldn't get into it. It seemed way too easy, and the story was paper thin. I gave it 4.5 hours, but I'd had enough, and traded it for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Wish I could get grabbed by the Pokemon bug, but maybe I'm too old for it? I'm 38... I know adults still dig Pokemon, but maybe I just missed that initial craze, and it's too late for me.

Nice to see it still going strong, though!

I...am your father.

I'm hearing a lot about this everywhere. I'm 42 so I think I'm about a decade beyond when the craze hit. What's the deal?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Titan

Apparently people are hiding neat “pokemon sites” or whatever in the states with guns, and are jumping people who are looking for the pokemon.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I'm hearing a lot about this everywhere. I'm 42 so I think I'm about a decade beyond when the craze hit. What's the deal?
    Welcome to my world. I was asking guys at work this morning about it too. LOL!

A couple guys were saying the app is full of malware so buyer beware.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Was originally a popular game boy game mid 90's based on a kids cartoon and the game which was patterned a bit like Final fantasy in terms of Battles. Catch, level and randomize skills, change party members, etc.

The appeal was linking 2 gameboys together and having duels with friends

I figured out how to glitch a Mew back in the day the same way I figured out how to glitch General Leo in Final fantasy 3, and everyone said it was impossible
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post

As long as the game was downloaded from the Play Store, no problem. The only place people are getting malware from is if they tried to download it from a third party site and not from the Play Store. The actual game is completely safe when downloaded from a legitimate source.

I must admit, while I'm personally not that high on it, my kids love it, and it seems to be an effective way to get people who deal with anxiety, or simply never leave their homes, to get outside and start moving. I think that's fantastic.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Is it not available in the App Store in Canada????

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Not yet no

Dobber Sports Monster

43 years old here and I play my 9 yr old kid's games! ha

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    android: you can download the apk file and it will work

ios: you need to create a US itunes account and it should work (i haven't verified this method)

blackberry: lol

Dobber Sports Ninja

As long as everyone has their heads looking down at their phones while they are walking, I'm happy...#hintofsarcasm
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket