Thread: trade offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default trade offer

Hey Guys, so i'm in a long term keeper league and one of the other 10 GM's just asked me about trading for Crosby. He's thrown out Stamkos and Eichel, although when push comes to shove we'll see but obviously i'm wondering if i should take a chance.

My concerns are, the 2 instances of Stamkos missing time due to the Blood Clot issues and whether Eichel will turn out to be the guy everyone thinks he is.
    He also has Drouin, Sam Reinhart, Tyler Seguin, Taylor Hall & William Nylander which i'm wondering if they might be better options if i'm going to consider this at all.

what do you guys think? Rep will be given.

Thanks!
    LouisT
    Keeper League -- Long Term Keeper -- AAV -- Heat to Head
    Forwards - G=1, A=1, +/-=.5, SHG=1
    Defence - G=1.5, A=1, +/-=1, Blocks=0.1
    Goalies - W=2,L=-1,SO=2,SV=.10,GA=-.75, A=2, OTL=-.5, G=20

Roster
    F: Barzal, Crosby, Dzingel, Galchenyuk, Heinen, Kadri, Marchessault, Matthews, Perron, Simmonds, Sobotka, Zuccarello, Bennett, Drouin, Hartman, Puljujarvi
    D: Forbort, Gostisbehere, McNabb, Oleksiak, Ristolainen, Shattenkirk, Coburn, Del Zotto, Fowler, Hanifin
    G: Price, Hellebuyck, Glass, Bernier
    R: Strome

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: trade offer

thats a pretty sweet deal. id ask for drouin too. or seguin eichel and nylander
    10 Team Keeper (5)
    Head-to-Head
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FW, HIT, BLK
    3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 UTIL, 2 GOALIE

C: Barzal, Mcdavid, J. Staal, Mackinnon, Matthews,

LW: Guentzal, Lee, J.T Miller, Rakell

RW: Point, Nylander, Perron, Marner, Laine

D: Carlson, Hedman, Petry, Byfuglien, McAvoy

G: M. Jones, Price

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Personally if I'm moving Crosby out (and given that he's not far from hitting the bad side of 30 its something to consider) I'm asking for Seguin and Eichel. Crosby usually like a +15-+20 and both Seguin and Eichel (especially Eichel) will have a - that will eat into their scoring pts.

if that's too rich perhaps a 1/4 for 2/3 deal where you give Crosby/Galchenyuk (who will suffer a bit losing PK on the PP) for Seguin/Eichel
    12 Team H2H Multi-Cat Keeper League - (G, A, PIM, PPP, FW, HIT, BLK, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SO) - 15 keepers, 25 man rosters
    C: Kopitar, Bergeron, Stepan
    W: Benn, Kucherov, Voracek, JVR, Eberle, Steen, Hornqvist, Hoffman
    C/W:
    Def:
    Letang, Klingberg
    Goal: Lundqvist, Crawford
    2011-12 Champion and rubbish since

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by SelkeSmooth View Post
    Personally if I'm moving Crosby out (and given that he's not far from hitting the bad side of 30 its something to consider) I'm asking for Seguin and Eichel. Crosby usually like a +15-+20 and both Seguin and Eichel (especially Eichel) will have a - that will eat into their scoring pts.

if that's too rich perhaps a 1/4 for 2/3 deal where you give Crosby/Galchenyuk (who will suffer a bit losing PK on the PP) for Seguin/Eichel
    This was more along my lines of thinking. I want Seguin, not Stammer.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I offered kuz and kuch in my league for Crosby and I'm waiting to hear back. Definitely try for seguin though.
    10 Team Keep 7 + 1 Rookie
    Point's: 1 G 1 A 1.5 W 1.5 SO
    Start:10 fs, 4 D, 1 Goalies
    Daily lineups

Forwards:
    MacKinnon, McDavid, Aho, Teuvo, Schwartz, cirelli, Getzlaf, Zibanajed, Buchnevich, Hoffman, Zucker, Danault, Krejci, Gusev
    D Karlsson, Gustaffson, Letang, Krug, Hronek

Goaltenders:
    Vas, Binnington

The Great One

If you're going to Seguin I may be willing to drop eichel to Drouin.... He may prefer to send Eichel then and it's a win win

Dobber Sports Master

If that was his first offer, I can almost guarantee you it wasn't his best. I'd push for Seguin and Eichel, and then maybe meet somewhere in the middle of that deal and the original offer.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Padawan

I agree with above about Seguin and Eichel. Those are TWO players that will put up some major points for you, and perhaps could even lead to high trade value in the future as well.
    Crosby is the best - and his value is high right now, but this is a good hockey deal - if it's real that is.
    NHL 16 Team, Keeper - Keep 22 / 44 (11 NHLers, 11 Prospects)
    NHL 15 Team, Dynasty
    NHL 10 Team, One Year
    NHL 8 Team, Cap League
    NFL 12 Team, 0.5 PPR
    NFL 10 Team, Standard Non PPR
    NFL 8 Team, 0.5 PPR
    MLB 10 Team, Roto

Dobber Sports Initiate

Is this a two for one deal, or will you be throwing another filler piece? I dont think Crosby alone is enough to get Seguin and Eichel, but those two players are definitely the ones you should be targeting.

I'd recommend Seguin + Eichel for Crosby + Somewhat enticing Filler. Seguin is a top 5 in my opinion and will be for many years. Plays at a Point per game clip and has the potential for a 90 point season. Eichel is a star in the making, bound to break 70 as early as next season.

Crosby is the best player in the deal which gives some leverage, but Seguin is not far behind and Eichel is values higher than last years output because of the ceiling. Add a value filler you can part with easily and you might just pull it off! Good luck!
    Keeper Team: $300 Auction draft, 10 F, 5 D, 3 G, 5 Bench
    Keep For Following Year: 3 F, 2 D, 1 G

11 Team, Rotisserie G A PTS +/- PIMS PPG PPA SHP GWG W GAA SV% SO

F: Marner, Eichel, Hughes, Crosby, Kopitar, Rust, O'Reilly, Giroux, Horvat, Palat, Podkolzin, Jenner, Copp*, Colton*
    D:
    Toews, Byram, Letang, Theodore, Hamilton
    G:
    Campbell, Fleury, Knight, Quick
    IR: *Cirelli, *DeBrusk

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by BranDOOM View Post
    Is this a two for one deal, or will you be throwing another filler piece? I dont think Crosby alone is enough to get Seguin and Eichel, but those two players are definitely the ones you should be targeting.

I'd recommend Seguin + Eichel for Crosby + Somewhat enticing Filler. Seguin is a top 5 in my opinion and will be for many years. Plays at a Point per game clip and has the potential for a 90 point season. Eichel is a star in the making, bound to break 70 as early as next season.

Crosby is the best player in the deal which gives some leverage, but Seguin is not far behind and Eichel is values higher than last years output because of the ceiling. Add a value filler you can part with easily and you might just pull it off! Good luck!
    I think this is a direction to go. Start by asking for Seguin and Eichel, and if he backs off, try adding another piece like Oshie, Wideman or the like. Someone a little older, and who Eichel would still be a sizeable upgrade from.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso