Thread: RT Keeper League Needing a Replacement GM Looking For A Challenge

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default RT Keeper League Needing a Replacement GM Looking For A Challenge

I am a long-time fantasy sports commissioner looking for replacement GMs going into our third season. For the sake of background, I have been running a still-running baseball league for 12 years, and this league was modeled after it.

I currently need a replacement for the Vancouver Canucks. The team was abandoned three times during the previous season and needs an active, dedicated GM to bring it back from the dead.

We're only looking for active managers. My leagues have been able to survive this long because of active managers. CAUTION: This is a very complex league. It's not hard to get, but it's more than just picking players and going. We have a 17-page rule book that will explain it all. Minor and junior leagues will be a part of the game, so expect a lot of time and research.

The best part: it's free! All my leagues are free to play, but that doesn't make them any less competitive.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. Let me know your fantasy hockey background, as that could be a tie-breaker if we have multiple requests. When I hear from you, I'll send you a link to our site and a copy of the rulebook to look over.

Thanks and good luck to everyone this season,

-Mat
    Commissioner, International Fantasy Hockey League

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: RT Keeper League Needing a Replacement GM Looking For A Challenge

Position has been filled.

However, I would like to have a list of potential GMs in case another team becomes available. If you're interested, email me and I'll send you more information.