Thread: New Forum Suggestion

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default New Forum Suggestion

I don\'t know if anyone has brought it up here before or not since I don\'t spend much time in this forum, but ...

I think it would be a good idea to create a seperate forum that would be devoted solely to the analysis of teams. The fantasy cafe sites do it and I personally think it works quite well over there.

What do you think Dobber? Mods?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Are we talking analysis of the real NHL teams or our fantasy teams? If it\'s the latter then it\'s done in the keeper and one year forums and I think it works well.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

sentium wrote:
    Are we talking analysis of the real NHL teams or our fantasy teams? If it\'s the latter then it\'s done in the keeper and one year forums and I think it works well.
    It\'s the latter.

Personally, I think those forums should maybe be geared more towards just general theory and questions about who to draft. And then have a separate forum to discuss individual teams, provide analysis on how the draft went and so forth ...

IMO it just makes it easier to filter everything but that\'s just my opinion of course. And it\'s based on what I have seen at the fantasy baseball and fantasy football cafe. The hockey one is basically dead, last I checked.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I get what you\'re getting at and it\'s a pretty good idea, but I just think it\'s a bit redundant to divide it further. Besides, the draft threads are popular now and about a month forward. Most of the year, those forums are filled with questions and team analysis. Your proposition would make those forums relatively inactive for most of the year.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I guess I would rather just see a forum devoted to individual questions on one\'s team so that all the general stuff is easier to find.

Not that it\'s bad now I just think it makes things more efficient...