Thread: [Drafted] 9th overall - Mikhail Sergachev - Montreal Canadiens

I...am your father.

Default [Drafted] 9th overall - Mikhail Sergachev - Montreal Canadiens

DobberProspects ranked 10th, had him going 8th in the Mock. He goes 9th...

Here is the snippet from the Fantasy Prospects Report:

Mikhail Sergachev, LD (Windsor, OHL)
    Selected sixth overall in the CHL import draft, Sergachev has had a monster season in his draft year scoring 17 goals and 57 points in 67 games and is now in contention for the top draft-eligible defenseman in the 2016 draft. There are very few holes in Sergachev’s game if any. He has excellent size for a 17 year old, is an above-average skater for a player his size. He is one of the best offensive defensemen in his draft class with good puck control skills, a heavy slap shot which is often low, accurate and hard that at the very least creates rebound or tip-in goal opportunities. He is adept at running the power play, and is able to transition offense with breakout passes. His hockey IQ lends to good decision making at both ends and he reads defensive plays well creating turnovers. He can also use his size to throw hits and clear the front of his goal. Sergachev may need a few more years of development before he is NHL-ready, but he projects to play like Victor Hedman once he arrives.
    Upside: Puck moving top-four defenseman (Victor Hedman) 10-30-40

Just a sample of what you get in the Fantasy Prospects Report. Buy it here! www.dobberhockey.com/shop

More scouting report:
    http://www.dobberprospects.com/mikhail-sergachev/
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: [Drafted] 9th overall - Mikhail Sergachev - Montreal Canadiens

An NHL ready D-man is going to do nothing to squash the Subban rumours.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: [Drafted] 9th overall - Mikhail Sergachev - Montreal Canadiens

The Habs get a very good player with potential to be a great one! Markov to mentor? Just a good situation.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket