Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Baseball early keeper look

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Baseball early keeper look

My top 3 are definitely Arenado, Bogaerts, JD Martinez and I would probably add Kluber as my 4th. How far out of 1st are you? Can you afford to lose Chapman's saves to try and upgrade. With his suspension now behind him and playing for a Top team, he probably is the Top RP in the game right now. I might also consider him as the 4th keeper if you could package say JD and either Kluber or Cueto for an upgrade but again it would depend on what your team's needs are for the fight for 1st.

Never mind, I read the first post not the last in the thread.
    Former Dobber Baseball Writer/Contributor - Top 150 Hitters, Top 100 SP and Top 50 RP Rankings.

Main Roster:
    C: Robert Thomas, Ryan O'Reilly, Casey Mittlestaddt, Vincent Trockhek, Dylan Strome, Brock Nelson, Troy Terry, Colin White
    RW: Nikita Kucherov, Sam Reinhart, Vladimir Tarasenko, Mats Zucarello,
    LW: Jason Robertson, Nikolaj Ehlers, Max Comtois, Zach Hyman, Christian Dvorak, James VanRiemsdyk, Andrew Mangiapane
    D: Erik Karlsson, Shea Theodore, John Klingberg, Travis Sanheim, Mike Reilly
    G: Carey Price, Juuse Saros, Elvis Merzlikins, Petr Mrazek

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Baseball early keeper look

Quote Originally Posted by MacLiii View Post
    My top 3 are definitely Arenado, Bogaerts, JD Martinez and I would probably add Kluber as my 4th. How far out of 1st are you? Can you afford to lose Chapman's saves to try and upgrade. With his suspension now behind him and playing for a Top team, he probably is the Top RP in the game right now. I might also consider him as the 4th keeper if you could package say JD and either Kluber or Cueto for an upgrade but again it would depend on what your team's needs are for the fight for 1st.

Never mind, I read the first post not the last in the thread.
    Haha, don't worry about it! I'm close to sorted out now. It's the Votto/JD debate I have now, or if keeping both of them makes sense over two of Scherzer/Kluber/Syndergaard. I did trade Chapman in the deal that got me Syndergaard, but I recouped my saves by getting Cody Allen in a smaller deal.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)