Thread: Benching Andrew McCutchen

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Benching Andrew McCutchen

Is anyone else out there benching Andrew McCutchen at the moment? Just curious. I have OF/Util spots that I'm using on Cruz, Bruce, Ozuna, Yelich, and Blackmon all over McCutch right now.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Benching Andrew McCutchen

Quote Originally Posted by gooding74 View Post
    Is anyone else out there benching Andrew McCutchen at the moment? Just curious. I have OF/Util spots that I'm using on Cruz, Bruce, Ozuna, Yelich, and Blackmon all over McCutch right now.
    My only league in which I own him is a deep one where there is no one in FA and my whole bench is DL players. So I can't say I have been recently, but with you OF I don't blame you for it!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    My only league in which I own him is a deep one where there is no one in FA and my whole bench is DL players. So I can't say I have been recently, but with you OF I don't blame you for it!
    Yeah, in that kind of league I wouldn't even consider benching McCutch. Such is the case in my AL-only league, where injuries (Brantley, Sano) have forced me to start outfielders like Jake Marisnick and Rusney Castillo.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by gooding74 View Post
    Yeah, in that kind of league I wouldn't even consider benching McCutch. Such is the case in my AL-only league, where injuries (Brantley, Sano) have forced me to start outfielders like Jake Marisnick and Rusney Castillo.
    When the baseball injury bug bites, it bites hard! I feel like maybe benching him in fantasy is just the push he needs to get you 8 RBI today and snap out of his slump. That's usually how it goes anyways.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)