Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Rumor] CBJ puts #3 pick in play

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: [Rumor] CBJ puts #3 pick in play

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I think his being the only European (and specifically Finnish) GM in the league 100% does impact the decision that is about to be made. He still needs to work as management for the Finnish National program, the next test being the 2016 World Cup. Passing up on a Finn at number 3 at the draft would be like being the World Cup GM of the Young Stars team and passing up a guy like Ryan Nugent Hopkins even if he played for your NHL team. Oh... wait.
    Didn't Jarmo basically shoot down that he would be drafting a Finn, or at least throw a lot of cold water on it? I'd have to find the comments, they were a while ago.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: [Rumor] CBJ puts #3 pick in play

He wants to move the pick for a quality center to replace RyJo. I doubt he moves the pick at all unless someone ponies up center he likes.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."