Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Draisatl Upside?

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Draisatl Upside?

I think he's a 65 point player with potential to have a few PPG seasons.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by STLblues View Post
    If drai ends up on a line with hall and Mcdavid he's not putting up 80......that won't be his roll....McDavid and Hall are gonna get theirs no matter what....the guy on that line will be the third wheel by definition and get around 60 points at best....

Name me one line that went 80-90-80 in the last 6 years?

I'm asking because I could be wrong but all great lines are seemingly just a pair of studs with a third wheel

Seguin/Benn
    Backstrom/OVI
    Kane/panarin
    Getz/Perry
    Giroux/Vorucek
    The only problem here is that teams typically do not have the luxury of slotting someone with Draisaitl's skill as the 3rd player on a top-talent line. If the guy has potential to hit 70+, there's no reason why his output should be anything less of that if he is the 3rd best player on a power line...
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by brosal04 View Post
    Cheechoo Thornton Marleau in 2005-06 had 93-92-86
    Marleau was 2nd line C then. Nils Ekman was the 3rd member of the Thornton/Cheechoo line except on the PP.

Don't worry too much about McDavid/Draisaitl/Hall. Think more of a 2nd line of Hall/RNH/Draisaitl with McDavid centering another line with Eberle. Hall and McDavid had a few go's this year and they mixed like Oil and water. For whatever reason(Both like carrying the puck) they were not good together
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G