Thread: Dedicated, Active Owner looking for a League

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Dedicated, Active Owner looking for a League

Hey guys. I'm looking for a great competitive, fun and active league.
    I was in one for 5 years before the comissioner decided to erase the league for no reason

I'm a very active, dedicated and reliable owner. Always have time to talk trades and able to manage a team well.
    I prefer keeper leagues but am definitely open to taking over a dynasty team.

Anyways, if anyone has an opening or wants to know a little more about me then feel free to pm me.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Dedicated, Active Owner looking for a League

www.z3.invisionfree.com/scfhl2

30 team dynasty league (very deep) and I have 5 teams available (a few personal leaves).

Send me a pm if you can.
    Alan Murray
    Twitter: Alanmurray2
    Studs & Duds Writer for 2013/2014 NHL season
    League History:
    SCFHL2 (30 Team Dynasty of 7 Seasons) 1 Championship
    UNFFHL (24 Team Dynasty of 6 Seasons) 0 Championships
    Goal: Win more Championships
    Development for success: Hope and pray

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Welcome to the forum toewser!

I have an opening in the league in my signature ($50 buy in). We're moving to Fantrax next year and starting our farm teams as well.

The team available has a lot of good pieces (Crosby, Backstrom, P.Kane, Kessel, Schneider, etc) and due to mismanagement will have the best odds of landing the top pick in our 2016 draft.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Full Keeper: 10 Team (300 drafted), H2H, Daily, Y!
    Roster: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 10Reserve, 1IR
    Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW
              W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Backes, Toews, Couture, Scheifele, Horvat, Fabbri
    LW: Landeskog, Galchenyuk, Lucic, Palat
    RW: Kucherov, MacKinnon, Carter, Coyle, Kassian
    D: Karlsson, Klingberg, Josi, Shattenkirk, Ekman-Larsson, Phaneuf, Nurse, Ceci
    G: Holtby, Allen, Lack, Greiss, Enroth, Kuemper

2015 League Champion
    2016 League Champion

Dobber Sports Master

I tried sending you a pm but the icon wasnt available so I'm assuming you havent set it up yet .

I'm looking for 4 more fellas to get to 12 in a new league I'm starting .Most of the fellas that have joined are from my 2 other dynasty leagues so the gm quality is already there.Adding a few new faces to the mix would be cool .

heres a link to the leagues googlesite with more info .if you like what you see send me a pm and we'll take it from there

https://sites.google.com/site/theroaringtwentiesfhl/

Dobber Sports Recruit

New 12 team dynasty with NFL salary cap, IDP, PPR. 33 man roster. Contract terms 1-4 years.

Well seasoned commissioner looking to fill eight more spots. Exciting format that mirrors the NFL as much as possible. Salary cap is identical to the NFL cap. Roster of 33 players, plus an IR of 4. League rules and general info can be found at the below link. A league charter has been developed as well. Prospective owners are expected to be active and participate.
    http://www.realitysportsonline.com/L....aspx?lid=2977
    Interested parties should email me directly.
    [email protected]

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hey, Toewser. I've been recruiting for a GM just like you to serve as a replacement GM in my league. See link below:

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...-Two-Vacancies

I have no intentions of pulling the plug on this league. It is NOT a dynasty league, in that, when a player become a UFA in the NHL, they become a UFA in our league as well. Otherwise, it's a keeper league as long as the player has a valid contract. Now I'll admit that some GMs are more active than others, but most of the GMs are pretty competitive. But I welcome folks who want to be part of a league of honorable men, with no BS going on. No judgement when activity wanes, as long as lineups are set and GM remains communicative with me. I'm as honest as the day is long and basically saved this league from going under years ago. But we're a little different than most leagues so if you are interested, you should look over our constitution noted in the link above and decide for yourself.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Wrist_Shot View Post
    Welcome to the forum toewser!

I have an opening in the league in my signature ($50 buy in). We're moving to Fantrax next year and starting our farm teams as well.

The team available has a lot of good pieces (Crosby, Backstrom, P.Kane, Kessel, Schneider, etc) and due to mismanagement will have the best odds of landing the top pick in our 2016 draft.

Let me know if you're interested.
    How the hell did they mismanage with that core to get the top pick this year?
    WHL (24-Team Daily H2H)
    Weighted Scoring: G(1),A(1),PPP(0.5),+/-(0.25), SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK(all 0.05), FOW-C(0.01)

Braham Pietasters
    C(3): Barkov, Seguin, N.Schmaltz
    LW(3): Gaudreau, Pacioretty, Hinostroza
    RW(3): Radulov, Mantha, Dadonov
    F(3): Bailey, Thornton, Vanek
    D(6): Josi, Jones, Krug, Leddy, Ellis, Miller
    G(1): Bishop (Sparks)
    Bench: T. Wilson (RW), Boyle (C), Pirri (C), Boyd (C)
    Farm: Myers (D), Husso (G), Soderstrom (G), Petersen (G), Anderson-Dolan (C), Pilut (D), Capobianco (D), Aho (D)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by glorybe23 View Post
    How the hell did they mismanage with that core to get the top pick this year?
    The owner of this team basically threw in the towel at the start of the season because he didn't like a rule change. Once he stopped setting his daily lineups he fell to the bottom quickly...and there he stayed.
    Full Keeper: 10 Team (300 drafted), H2H, Daily, Y!
    Roster: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 10Reserve, 1IR
    Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW
              W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Backes, Toews, Couture, Scheifele, Horvat, Fabbri
    LW: Landeskog, Galchenyuk, Lucic, Palat
    RW: Kucherov, MacKinnon, Carter, Coyle, Kassian
    D: Karlsson, Klingberg, Josi, Shattenkirk, Ekman-Larsson, Phaneuf, Nurse, Ceci
    G: Holtby, Allen, Lack, Greiss, Enroth, Kuemper

2015 League Champion
    2016 League Champion